Movies, Snuggles, Kisses

Lauren's POV

Camila is on my lap as the scary movie plays. The crunching of the popcorn is right in my ear and it's driving me crazy.

"Camila," I whisper.

"Yeah?" She giggles.

"Can you not... Crunch right in my ear?" I whisper.

"Awww it's bothering you," She giggles pinching my cheek.

Camila puts the bowl of popcorn down and rests her head on my chest sighing. I wrap my arms around her paying attention to the movie. I look over at Shawn and Ally making me smile.

They are cuddled up and occasionally giving each other kisses. I look down at Camila to see her fighting to keep her eyes open. It's already dark out and she's probably tired.

I kiss the top of her head leaning against her warmth. Couple minutes later the movie ends and Shawn turns the big screen off. The door bell rings causing Camila to get startled.

"Who's here?" She asks yawning.

"Oh we ordered some pizza," Shawn smile reassuringly at her.

"Pizza?!" Camila brightly smiles.

Camila gets up from my lap and takes my hand.

"Come Lolo!"

"Hold on!" I stop in front of Shawn, "Wallet?"

He chuckles and hands me a good amount of cash for the pizza and a tip. Me and Camila go to the front door and open it. My instincts immediately getting a bad vibe.

"A large pepperoni pizza?"

"That's for us," I said handing him the money plus tip.

"Thank you, enjoy your night!" He waves at us lightly and leaves.

Camila closes the door and licks her lips calling Ally and Shawn over. We walk to the dining room and put the pizza box down opening it.

"Camz?" I said.

"Camz?!" She giggles.

"Hey, you called me Lolo!" I tease back.

"It's cute," She pecks my lips.

"If it's from you of course it is because your insanely adorable," I pecks her lips making her giggle.

After Shawn and Ally came in we are all enjoying our pizza talking a whole bunch of tea. After we finished we went back into the movie room for another round of a movie.

Camila sits on my lap getting in her previous position she was in. This time we put 'Home Alone' for a more calm, funny movie. Camila giggles at some of the funny parts and I just catch myself staring at her.

Like I lost myself in her beauty I can feel her kissing my cheek.

"Your staring Lolo," She giggles.

"Oh, I was?" I tease.

Camila adorably kisses my cheek again making me smile. Camila cups my cheek pressing her lips with mine in a adorable, slow kiss.

Out of nowhere everything turns off and Camila holds onto me close.

"Lauren I'm scared of the dark," She panics.

I hear Ally's heavy breathing from the other side of the room.

"Shawn?" I call out.

He turns his phone light on and looks at me. We hear the front door get kicked down making Ally and Camila scream. Shawn gives me a look and I nod.

"Babe?" I call out.

"Right here," Camila breathes heavily.

I kneel down since she's hiding under a table that's covered.

"Listen to me whatever you hear, don't move out of here, ok?" I whisper.

"Of course, what are you going to do?" She asks worriedly.

"Hide, Shawn is gonna turn off the light but you stay quiet you'll be ok," I whisper kissing her tenderly.

"Be safe baby," She whispers.

I cover her up and look at Shawn who hid Ally. I nod once and he turns the light off.