Clear Morning

Camila's POV

As usual I'm walking down the street with two coffees in my hands. I look right and left for any cars. It's sorta clear. The traffic in Coast City is pretty calm this morning which couldn't be any more of a relief. I cross over to then find myself at the front entrance of Bazzi Organization.

"Good morning Ms. Cabello," The receptionist smiles at me.

"Good morning Miss," I smile at her.

"Mr. Bazzi is expecting you."

"Oh, thank you."

I smile at the receptionist one more time and walk over to the elevator. I get in and get to the very top floor. Once the elevator arrives and the doors open I walk out. I go to Andrew's office and knock lightly at his door. I hear his faint come in and I open the door.

"Your coffee sir."

"Thank you Ms. Cabello," Andrew smiles at me.

"Did you need me with something?"

"Yes actually I wanted to get your opinion on something," He smiles.

"Go ahead sir," I said sitting down in front of him.

"I've been thinking," He pauses a little, "We've been boss and secretary for two years."

"Yes we have!"

"I was thinking if you want to take things into another level," He smiles.

"Wait dating?!" I asked standing up.

"No no I have a fiancee," He assures me, "As friends Ms. Cabello."

"In that case I'll love too Mr. Bazzi!"

"Alright so should we get to work?"

"Yes sir," I smile at him.

We work for a couple hours until it's finally our lunch break.

"I'll see you after lunch Camila enjoy your break," Andrew smiles at me.

I stand up leaving our work down into our table.

"You too sir!"

I walk to the door to then to hear our emergency alarm go off. I look at Andrew and he stands up worried. We hear his phone ring and he immediately picks it up. He talks a while on the phone and soon hangs up.

"We have to go Camila," He says worried.

"What's wrong?!"

"We're being attacked," He says opening the door for me.

"Where is everyone else?"

"Already outside the building were the only ones in here."

We get to the elevator but once the door opens the elevator breaks and collapses all the way down.

"Fuck," Andrew murmurs.

"Come on I have a helicopter on the helipad," He says.

We rush to the stairs that leads to the helipad. We're almost there until the stairs collapse and soon the helicopter collapses down as well.

"God fucking dammit," He cussed.

We hear sirens of ambulances, police cars, and firetrucks. We hear the top floor we are in start collapsing. Andrew holds onto me. Soon we hear it collapse the side of the wall that's exposing the street goes down.

"We have to get out of here!"

"How Camila?!" Andrew panicked.

Soon the floor we are standing on collapses the side where it falls right into the street. We fall to the ground and slide down. Andrew grabs onto a metal rod from where the wall already collapsed. His hand grabs mine as he holds onto me.

I look down and my heart speed increases. The walls start collapsing again from our weight and I scream.