Hero To The Rescue

Lauren's POV

I close my car door rubbing my hands together because of the cold.

"Are you sure she's home?" I ask.

"Well either she's not or she's sleeping but Normani said she dropped her off so she has to be," Ally responded.

We walk up to the door and I see a box at Camila's door step, but it says my name, or Wonder Woman's.

I pick it up and look at Ally.

"Why does it have my name on it?" I whisper.

"I don't know but I wouldn't open it."

I ignore her and open the box.

I take a metal item out and immediately realize it's the gun I gave Camila. I grab a piece of fabric and examine it.

"Weird, it's a piece of the dress Camila was wearing," Ally whispers.

I look at her and take out the note in the box.

Want your woman back, Wonder Woman? Come to this warehouse... ALONE!

I look at Ally panicking. I put the box down and make a run for my car.

"Lauren!" Ally calls.

"Ally stay here, I have to do this alone," I said.

She hands me my earpiece and I take it.

"Be careful," She hugs me.

"You too," I whisper hugging her back.

We pull away and I get in the car. I hope they didn't hurt her....

Camila's POV

Austin kisses down my neck and I squirm but it's no hope. He gets up putting his shirt back on.

"I'll be back," He laughs at how hopeless I am, and leaves.

"At least I'm untied but it's not gonna do me good there's no way out of this room," I whisper, looking at myself in the mirror.

My finger runs over the bite on the base of my throat then to my collar bone. I take my shirt off seeing all of the other marks. My thumb runs over my busted lip and I sit back down on the bed.

I feel a tear roll down feeling hopeless. I hear the door open. I lay down on the bed but don't feel anyone on top of me like Austin usually does. I look up and see Lauren.

"Lauren..." I whisper.

"Shhh..." She whispers kneeling down beside the bed.

She takes the outfit she was wearing off so she's now wearing the Wonder Woman outfit.

I just stare at her and our eyes meet. She eyes my body and frowns. I bite my lip knowing she saw all the marks.

"What happened to you?" She whispers.

"Like you care," I whisper.

Lauren cups my chin pressing our lips in a tender kiss.

"I do."

"You don't hate me?" I ask surprised.

"For what reason? You not believing me? I understand.." She whispers.

I throw myself in her arms kissing her lips again. Lauren smiles pulling me closer to her.

"Okay we have to get out of here," I whisper.

"Okay."

The door opens and I see a red skin man. Lauren hides me behind her and he claps.

"Wow, trying to be a hero Wonder Woman?"

"That's what I am not like you trying to ruin life's Red Skull," Lauren hisses.

Red Skull swiftly grabs Lauren and throws her out the door making her crash to the floor. Lauren groans as Red Skulls men hold her down. Red Skull grabs me and I try getting out of his grip but I can't.

He transforms and I see it's Austin.

"Guess kidnapping her worked and your going down Wonder Woman," He says, "You your no use."

He takes a gun out and I panic.

"I love you," I blurt out.

Lauren smiles but a tear falls. She uses all the strength she has left to get out of the men's grips but she can't.

"Fucking bastards let me go," She hisses and looks at me, "I love you too Camila..."

I close my eyes holding onto the last breath I will draw, ever. The gunshot rings through the room....