Lights Out

Lauren's POV

After we changed out me and Shawn swiftly get to the roof top of his house. I squint my eyes and see a white van. We hear screams inside and I nod at Shawn. We go down and take out two guards who are guarding his front door.

My super vision gives me an advantage in the dark so I take Shawn's hand leading him through the darkness. I see two guards, weapons up, in the kitchen.

I slide over the kitchen counter twisting one of the guards arm and knocking out the other with a swing of my arm. Me and Shawn keep moving taking out men as we go. We hear screams in the movie room and that's where we go.

I kick the door open seeing one of the guards grab Ally. There's multiple but we can take them down.

"SHIT WONDER WOMAN!" One of guards call out behind us.

I bring my fist up and knock him down. The other guards raise their guns at the doorway and start shooting. I block all of their shots and grab my rope.

It wraps around two guards and I throw them. They turn their flash lights on from their weapons and I catch a glance at Shawn who stomps one of them.

I hear Camila scream and see a guard grabbing her.

"I GOT HER!" He says.

"Not so fast!" I said.

I block his shot with my shield and jump. I land right behind him and swiftly knocking him to the floor. Another guard shoots at me but I block and Shawn kicks him down. I breathe heavily hearing if there's anymore. Luckily, there isn't.

I stand up and turn a candle on and walk to Camila. She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Thank god you came," She cries.

"I'm always here," I kiss her forehead.

I rub her arm and her sniffles die down.

"I love you," She whispers.

My heart skips a beat and I sigh.

"I love you too," I whisper.

All the lights turn on again and I see Shawn come in.

"Power safely back on," He smiles.

"Uh I need to go find someone," Camila cups my cheek.

"I have to go baby," I smile down at her.

"Big step," She rubs our noses together.

"You are mine, right?" I asked.

"You gave us a chance, right?"

I smile and press our lips together.

"Now go! Crime doesn't stop," Camila kisses me one more time.

I back away from her and wink at her. Shawn hugs Ally since she was saying thank you and we both dash out of there in a hurry. We change out of our clothes and head back in as quick as possible.

We go in the movie room when I bump into someone. I catch them and realize it's Camila.

"Wow nice catch huh?" I smile.

"Oh my god you're ok," She hugs me tightly.

"Gracias a dios," I hear Ally and she kisses Shawn.

I tuck a strand of hair behind Camila's ear and smile at her.

"I got a crazy story for you," She giggles.

"Can wait to hear it," I smile down at her.