Epilogue

A/n

This isssss the last chapter 🤧😭 Thank you guys for loving this book, I enjoyed writing it, hope you guys enjoy this ❤

1 year later.....

Camila squeezes her wife in her arms. Lauren chuckles wrapping an arm around her wife as she keeps cooking. Lauren puts their food in plates.

"Here, beautiful."

Camila takes the plate and kisses her wife on the cheek. Camila rests them together and smiles.

"Thank you," Camila whispers.

Her and Lauren sit on the Island, eating together.

"You know," Lauren speaks up, catching Camila's attention, "I've been with you for almost three years but you still as beautiful as ever, now I might be crazy but you get even more and more beautiful."

Camila puts her utensil down and cups her wife's face. She presses their lips in a sweet, tender kiss.

"If I am it means you feel luckier and luckier."

"And I do," Lauren smiles.

Camila giggles and pecks Lauren's lips one more time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Camila grabs Lauren's hand making her arm go around her shoulder. Lauren smiles at how adorable her wife is and brings her closer to her own body. Camila sighs of happiness, feeling the warmth provided by her wife.

Lauren kisses her forehead as they keep watching the movie playing. After a while Camila takes a quick glance up then rests her head back on her wife's chest.

"You always know how to make me feel loved," Camila whispers.

"That's good because I want to make you feel loved with only one touch or one stare," Lauren whispers.

"And you do."

Lauren's fingertips start tracing circles on Camila's arm making the younger girl smile.

"You know," Lauren speaks up.

"What?"

"Remember the first time I rescued you?" Lauren asks.

"Why would I forget? It was the first time I saw you and fell in love with you," Camila smiles.

Lauren kisses her wife's lips and smiles.

"Anyway..." She speaks, "When I called you baby... It wasn't on accident... It was on purpose."

"I thought it was by accident," Camila frowns.

"I wouldn't do that," Lauren corrects, "I'm not those type of heros that fall in love with every person they save."

"I know because your different," Camila whispers tracing circles on her wife's collarbone.

Lauren smiles and picks Camila up.

"Where are you taking me?" Camila asks wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck.

Lauren doesn't respond and continues to her designated location. Once she gets there Camila let's out a giggle.

"The rooftop?"

"First night of our horrific night," Lauren whispers.

"Were you willing to die for me?" Camila frowns.

"If it meant nothing happened to you, then yes," Lauren responds sitting down.

Camila sits down next to her wife and leans her head on Lauren's shoulder. Lauren smiles and interlocks their fingers. But the happiness was cut short...

"Lauren..."

Lauren turns around to see Shawn in his Captain America outfit. Lauren nods and looks at Camila. Camila nods and Lauren stands up, helping her wife up.

"Go get em," Camila whispers, cupping Lauren's face, kissing her lips.

Lauren smiles and goes inside. She changes into her suit and takes out her shield and rope. She puts her sword in her sword holder and goes back up to the roof.

Camila comes over once she sees Lauren. Camila brings Lauren into a hug then kisses her lips.

"Go..." She whispers.

Lauren nods and squeezes their interlocked hands, before disappearing in a blink of an eye.

Camila looks down at her feet with a smile. This is who she fell in love with.. And will always love.