Working Things Out

Camila's POV

I walk to work but before I get inside I feel myself get picked up.

"Morning!"

The person puts me down and I turn to them. I smile when I see Lauren. I catch my breath and my hand rests on her cheek.

"That was adorable," I whispered.

Lauren blushes lightly.

"Sorry," She whispers.

"No it's ok," I smile wrapping my arms around her neck.

"So any process?" Lauren asks looking into my eyes.

I look around and pull her away from anyone's earshot.

"Wonder Woman gave us a chance," I whispered.

"Your kidding?"

I shake my head and Lauren searches my eyes for any type of lie.

"So what about us?" Lauren finally speaks.

I frown and hug Lauren's torso. She hugs me back immediately.

"I don't know but I might be with her but I also need someone that's there for me," I said.

"I'll always be here for you no matter the cause," Lauren says.

"Lauren?"

"Yes?" She asks.

"I'm probably with Wonder Woman but, can you stay with me?" I asked hopefully.

"Always," Lauren smiles.

She holds her pinky up and I lock them. I smile lightly at Lauren and she finally pulls fully away from me.

"Lauren," I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

A small smile forms on her lips.

"Always," She whispers.

I move closer to Lauren and cup her face. I go on my tippy toes and lean in Lauren meeting me half way. Our lips seal together familiar sparks flying when she starts kissing me back.

Lauren's arms wrap around my waist roughly pulling me closer to her. I moan pressing against her body her body heat warming me up. One of her hands go up pulling my chin up as her tongue runs over my lower lip asking for entrance which I fastly grant.

I open my mouth and her tongue darts into my mouth. They fight for domains but I let her win. Lauren slowly pulls my lower lip as she rests her forehead against mine. I breathe heavily my eyes closed. I open them slowly and a small smile forms on Lauren's lips which are swollen and red.

"Wow," I whisper.

"Love kissing me?"

"Yeah," I whisper without thinking.

Lauren smiles and pecks my lips like a feather.

"You know you should be at work," Lauren whispers.

"Oh shit!"

She chuckles lightly, "Forgot?"

"Yes!" I said taking her hand in mine, "You don't mind walking me back?"

"Of course come on let's go," Lauren says interlocking our fingers.

We walk hand in hand together to the office. Once we get inside I check in and we go into the elevator together. I giggle when Lauren pulls me closer to her after the doors closed.

"That was cute," Lauren whispers then presses her lips against mine.

I kiss her back immediately and she leans me back as our lips smack against each other. She pulls me back up resting our foreheads together. Her hand pulls one side of my waist towards her and I smile.

"I can't believe you stayed with me," I whisper.

"I'll always stay with you, girlfriend or not," Lauren smiles.