Saved My Life

Lauren's POV

I hear the gun shot go off but I feel myself breathing still. I open my eyes and see Shawn fighting off the last man.

"You ok?" He comes over to me.

Shawn helps me up and I sigh.

"I'm fine," I whisper.

"Good," He smiles down at me.

I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Thank you Shawn!" I smile squeezing him.

"Anything for a family member and best friend."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I saw them take you here. I was gonna go see Ally."

"Ooh y'all getting pretty serious," I smile.

"Yeah I guess," He grins and I push his shoulder giggling.

"Well, I should get going Shawn I have to plan a date," I smile and he laughs.

"Okay cousin go plan your date call me if you need help."

"Hey! Just cause I couldn't plan dates before doesn't mean I can't now," I defend.

"Like I said, call me if you need help," Shawn smiles and walks away after waving goodbye.

I look at the guys on the floor and pick up the gun. I put the safety trigger on and put it behind my back.

"Another for the collection," I chuckle.

Once I get home I take the gun out running my hand over it. It's a nice gun but I put it in my bag grabbing it.

I arrive back at Bazzi Organization and text Camila to come outside. I wait a couple minutes. Impatiently may I add.

"Hey, what's up?"

I turn to see Camila and I stand up smiling. I kiss her cheek and hold her hands.

"Camila..." I whisper.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"I got something for you," I whisper, "But I don't want you to panic."

"Okay I won't," She whispers.

"Promise?" I hold my pinky up.

"Promise," She links our pinkies.

I look around and take the gun out.

"Lauren... What are you doing with a gun?" She asks worriedly.

"So you can protect yourself," I whisper.

"Why?" She asks.

"Camila, trust me on this."

"I-I-I do," She stutters.

Camila takes the gun running her small hands over it.

"Lauren... I don't know how to use it..." She whispers.

"I'll teach you," I whisper carefully taking the gun from her and putting it away.

"You will?" She smiles.

I interlock our hands, kissing her forehead.

"Anything for your safety," I whisper.

Camila kisses my chin making me smile. I look down at her and press our lips in a tender kiss.

"We still have our date or is it going to be at a shooting range?" Camila jokes making me laugh.

"No beautiful, and actual date," I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Okay," She smiles.