Shally

Camila's POV

After mine and Lauren's amazing night yesterday I'm back at work. I have my reading glasses on while I read over paper work with Ally.

"Mila," Ally says taking he reading glasses off.

"Yeah?"

"Where do you want to eat?" Ally asks.

"I don't know but we have to get soup and medicine for Normani," I frown.

"Two beautiful woman in reading glasses," I hear a raspy voice.

I turn around and see Lauren and her cousin Shawn. I smile and stand up going to her. I cup her jaw pressing my lips with her's. Lauren kisses me back pulling me closer. Two throats clear and we pull away but Lauren ends it with pecks.

I turn around in her arms as they wrap around my waist making me giggle.

"Cute," Shawn says.

"Care to introduce?" Ally smiles.

"Well Ally this is Shawn, Shawn this is Ally," I introduce them.

"Hi," Shawn smiles shaking Ally's hand.

"Hi," Ally smiles shyly.

Shawn slowly slips his hand out of her's smiling lightly. I look up at Lauren and she raises her eyebrows.

"I think we have two new lovers?" She whispers in my ear.

"I guess we do," I smile kissing her cheek.

Lauren's arms squeeze my waist making me giggle.

"I feel like we should take a break Ally and go out," I speak.

"If it's fine with the boss," Ally says.

"I don't think he'll say no," I smile.

"Fuck it just leave!" Lauren says.

I look up at her with a death glare and she smiles sweetly at me.

"I'll just go tell him," I said, "You can wait right?"

"No," Lauren says.

I press our lips together giggling into her mouth. Lauren pulls away resting our foreheads together.

"What's funny, huh?"

"Nothing you just make me so damn happy," I smile and she kisses my lips again.

"You do too," Lauren smiles.

She presses our lips in a tender kiss making me pull her impossibly closer.

"It's done!" We hear Ally.

We pull away a little from each other looking at her confused.

"What's done?" Lauren asks.

"Andrew let us go out we worked our butts off in here," Ally giggles.

"We really did," I said.

Lauren grabs my bag and Shawn helps with Ally's. We get out of the building and walk over to Shawn's car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Shawn's house, we can watch a movie?" Lauren asks.

"Depends," I said wrapping my arms around her neck.

Lauren smiles pulling me closer to her body resting our foreheads together.

"Come on Camren," Shawn says.

We enter the car and we start driving to Shawn's house. Lauren pulls me closer to her since we are in the backseat. I smile and press our lips together. Lauren cups my face kissing me back immediately.

"Don't fuck in my car," Shawn jokes.

Lauren doesn't pull away though just flicks him off. Shawn immediately stops the car and I pull away from Lauren. My eyes admire the beautiful mansion in front of me.

"Wow this is beautiful!"

"Thank you Camila!" Shawn smiles at me.

We all get out of the car and head inside the mansion.

"Should have known," Ally says.

"Should have known what?" Shawn chuckles.

"By the way you dress it means your rich and that the house would have been even more beautiful inside," Ally smiles brightly.

"Hopefully that doesn't change your image about me," Shawn winks at Ally making her blush.

I wrap my arm with Lauren's and she kisses my forehead.

"Should we watch this movie or what?" I ask.

"Come."

Shawn leads us down a hallway and into a room with a movie screen. There's also a snack table and I immediately go there.

"You have a movie room?!" Ally asks.

"Perks of a mansion Ally," Shawn smiles.

"Let's pick a movie then Shawn!" Ally says excitedly.

I see them go to a closet that's full of movies. Lauren chuckles and sits on a stool chair next to me.

"They are hitting it off," She whispers to me.

"They are huh?" I smile.

"Don't worry about Shawn he'll treat Ally like a queen," Lauren trails off, "Like I will to you."

I smile pecking her lips. Lauren kisses me back slowly but passionately. I pull away after a couple seconds resting our foreheads together.

"I know you will," I smile lightly caressing her cheek.

Lauren presses our lips together then rubs our noses together pulling fully away.

"Movie is up!" I hear Shawn.

I take Lauren's hand and lead her to the love chair. Lauren sits down first then pulls me onto her lap. I adjust myself as Lauren puts a cover over us.

"Really a scary movie," I said with a shaky voice.

"Scared?" Lauren pulls me closer to her as my head rests on her chest.

"I hate scary movies," I whisper.

"I'll be right here," Lauren whispers and the movie starts.