Cannot Be Seperated

Lauren's POV

"Dinah, I'm tired of people telling me what I have to do, I'm done in listening to my parents that I can't love a mortal, I'm fucking done," I said.

"Okay, Lauren," Dinah smiles, "I get it. I was like you. And now since I was determined, I got what I wanted, which is falling in love with a mortal which is my girlfriend Normani."

"You're dating Normani?" Camila smiles.

"Yeah!"

"She mentions you a lot but it was odd why I never seen you or met you," Camila smiles.

"Dinah is my caretaker and best friend, my parents wanted someone to be watching to make sure I don't use my powers for evil, since they are heroes, or give my secret identity away," I explain.

"Which is when Camila found out about your true identity I couldn't let this happen," Dinah points at our interlocked hands. "But Lauren is determined to make it work than I'll respect it," Dinah says.

"Thank you, Dinah... For not taking away the love of my life," Camila smiles at her again.

"Don't thank me, but I have one question," Dinah says, "Are you wise enough to keep Lauren's secret for the sake of your love?"

"Yes, I'll never tell anyone," Camila smiles brushing her lips on my cheek.

"Great! Because if the whole world new her secret identity then we'll have to take her away," Dinah says.

"Well Dinah since your here, she also knows Shawn and Liam's identities," I explain.

"Anybody else?" Dinah asks.

"Normani knows of Liam and Shawn's and also Ally," I said.

"Is this Ally girl reliable?" Dinah asks.

"Very," I respond.

"Babe I didn't know you were here," We hear.

We all look at the stairs that lead to the rooftop.

"Came here for Lauren," Dinah says.

"Is it because Camila and Ally know her identity?" Normani asks.

"Yes, but Lauren smacked some sense into me," Dinah smiles.

Normani comes over and kisses her lips.

"About how you fell in love with me and I'm a mortal?" Normani giggles.

Dinah pulls her closer, "Yes."

"We'll leave you guys up here," I speak leading Camila to my room.

Once we get there I close and lock my door.

"Hi," Camila whispers with a smile.

"Hey," I whisper pulling her closer to my body.

"You know..." Camila whispers playing with the collar of my shirt.

"What?" I whisper, biting my lower lip.

"We never..." Camila trails off, "Had sex."

"Try... Making love," I whisper.

Camila crashes our lips. I kiss her back immediately backing her up to my bed. She lays down with me on top of her.