To The Rescue

Shawn's POV

As I'm arriving to where Red Skull was spotted and where Lauren should be I hear a scream for help in a nearby alley way. I turn into the dark alley way and in the distance I see a man dressed in all black roughly kissing down a woman's neck. I look down to see a pocketknife pressed against her abdomen.

"Hey let her go!" I said my voice going deeper as it does when ever I'm dressed in my outfit.

He looks up and smirks evilly. He let's the woman go slightly shoving her down onto a pole. She is full of panic and shock so she can't move at all so she can escape while she still can.

"Captain America," He says spinning the pocketknife in his hands.

He comes over to me and nearly stabs me but I grab his wrist swiftly before he does. I throw his arm back and kick the knife out of his hand. I grab his arm and pin him to a nearby wall his arm behind his back as I twist it lightly.

He whines in pain as I continue twisting his arm.

"Empty your pockets now!" I hiss.

"Ok just let me go," He hisses in pain.

I let his arm go but keep him pinned against the wall. He empties everything that he took from the woman and throws it at me.

"Here take it."

I kick his knee and he hissed landing on his knees as he holds his knee I kicked in pain. I lift his chin up and strike a punch to his jaw. I hear police sirens arrive into the alley way as I see two police officers come out of the car. I pick the man up and the police take him away.

I bend down grabbing all of the woman's things. I walk over to her and hand them to her.

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

As I get closer to her she winces in freight but soon sees I'm not a source of danger and wraps her arms around my define torso hugging me.

"You saved me," She whispers in panic.

"It's going to be ok."

"Thank you so much," She whispers.

"Just doing my job," I smile.

We pull away and she puts everything in her bag. I hear panting at the entrance of the alley way.

"Arghh!" I hear.

I see Lauren getting pinned to the concrete floor by one of Red Skull's men. He throws a punch at her as she hisses at the pain. She weakly tries to get out of his grip but fails as he lands another punch on her.

"Stay here," I whisper to the woman.

I grab a blanket one of the police officers handed me and put it around her. I run to the men on top of Lauren and kick his jaw knocking him out cold. I look down at Lauren and offer her my hand. She takes it and stands back up.

We hear an evil laugh and soon we see Red Skull disappear into the night sky. I look down at Lauren. I see blood dripping from her lip and she wipes it. I grab her arm lightly as she tries to balance herself.

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"I'll be fine," Lauren whispers.

"Are you ok ma'am?" We hear behind us.

We both turn around as we see the police officers interrogate the young woman. I pat Lauren on the shoulder and walk over.

"Best to let her take a breather and rest," I said.

"Oh yeah sure," The officer says.

I turn to the young woman as the officers leave with the thief still in the car handcuffed.

"Are you going to be fine?"

"Yeah I will be," The young woman assures me.

We hear a piece of glass crack and look over well for me to see Lauren out of her outfit. She turns to the alley way and comes over to the young woman.

"I found you," She smiles hugging the woman.

"Where were you?"

"I got caught up in the crowd," Lauren says.

"Your bleeding," The woman says worriedly.

"I got kneed but it's fine," Lauren smiles.

She looks over at me and nods firmly.

"Be safe madams," I smile.

She gives me a look to check my phone when I leave and I nod. I salute them and disappear into the night sky.