Talking Things Out

Lauren's POV

My hands rest on my waist looking at Camila. I walk around slowly my sword hitting against the metal of my outfit.

"I wanted to talk to you," She finally speaks.

I bite my lip and look up to meet her luscious brown eyes.

"About?"

"Me and you," She says.

"You feel like we should work things out between us then?" I asked.

"Yeah," Camila says stepping up closer to me.

I bring my hand up to her cheek and caress it. Camila smiles and leans into my warmth.

"What's your name?" I whispered.

Of course I know it but that's normal me not Wonder Woman.

"Camila," She says.

"Well Camila I hope you don't mind," I said.

I pull her closer to me making sure she doesn't hurt herself with everything I have on. I lean down and connect our lips. She kisses me back immediately her hand holding onto my wrist gadget. I kiss the so familiar lips I can never get tired of kissing.

I back Camila up against a building wall and my body. She moans when my hand goes to her ass squeezing it.

"Wait wait," She mumbles.

I pull away breathlessly and search her eyes if I hurt her in anyway.

"What is going to happen with us?" She asks.

"We can't do this I'm a hero but I want to do this," I whisper.

"There's nothing holding us back," Camila whispers.

I sigh and look down at the floor.

"I don't know Camila it's tempting but for you there's nothing holding you back but for me there is," I whisper.

"Which is?"

"You getting into danger, Ares and Red Skull are smart they know everything," I respond.

"I don't care," Camila whispers kissing my lips slowly.

I reciprocate and pull her impossibly closer to me.

"Alright we can but I don't want you in danger so your going to have to lay low," I whisper.

Camila smiles and kisses my lips hugging me.

"Be careful," I whispered.

We hear a throat being cleared and I turn around seeing Shawn.

"Congrats," He smiles, "But I chased Ares and he's meeting up with Red Skull."

"Why?" I asked.

"I think we should discuss that privately," Shawn responds.

"Alright then in the meantime we should get you home," I said turning to Camila.

"See you!" Camila says cheerfully to Captain America.

I nod once and he smiles at us both disappearing into the night. I turn to Camila and take her hands in mine. This is a dangerous game I know it is but I want her to fall in love with both of my sides so she doesn't think any less of me when or if she finds out my secret identity.

I grab my rope and look at her.

"Where do you live?"

"Not far from here," Camila smiles at me.

She points at a direction and I wrap my rope around a light pole and grab her by the waist.

"Ready for a little air?"

"Let's get to it," She smiles.