Finding America

Camila's POV

The next night after I stayed at Lauren's house I'm walking peacefully along a nearby park from my house. I see a mysterious guy and I hide.

This always happens to me. The guy walks by me and I sigh. I get up and I see three weird looking guys huddled up together. The one in the middle has a weird faint ghostly figure. I squint my eyes towards him trying to remember if I ever seen him before.

"Find that woman she's the weakness for both of them," The guy in the middle says.

"But boss she's highly protected by both," One of the other guys says.

"I don't care she can't stay with them both at all times," The boss says.

"They seem to respond so quickly with her we keep loosing so many men," The minion says.

"I DON'T CARE! FIND HER!"

The minions scurry off and the boss turns around his ghostly face facing me but he can't see me.

"You really shouldn't be here," I hear behind me.

I jump lightly putting my hand over my heart. I look over and see Captain America.

"I didn't mean too I was just taking a walk," I whisper.

"Just be careful Ares men aren't really nice," Captain says.

"Well they seem like they want someone," I whisper.

"Not someone Miss they want you," Captain whispers.

"Wait what?"

We hear a large truck pull out and Captain sighs.

"Let's go it's not safe to be here."

He takes my arm and takes me into a safe spot.

"Captain can I talk to you?"

"Not really I have to track where Ares is going," He responds.

"It's important," I plead.

"I have a few minutes," He says.

"Where can I find Wonder Woman?" I asked.

He starts choking on thin air. Once he gains his composure he looks at me.

"I don't know but what I do know is you guys are pretty close," He whispers.

"Which is why I want to talk to her," I frown.

"Miss I never got your name?" He asks.

"Camila," I smile.

"Wonder Woman is not exactly free anytime and she will want to protect you if she knows about what Ares is planning to do to you so he can draw me and her in."

"So I am your guys weaknesses?" I asked.

"For Wonder Woman I don't know and me probably I saved you and your special I can feel it," He smiles at me.

My hand rests on his chest and I smile.

"I love knowing that I'm special to you and Wonder Woman," I whisper.

"Your special to me but like I said Wonder Woman is sorta rough on the edge with everyone," He whispers.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"Ms. Camila, I'll try but Wonder Woma-"

"Where's Ares?" We hear.

I look over and see her come over.

"He's moving," Captain responds, "And I have intel for you."

"Follow him," Wonder Woman responds.

"Yes ma'am," Captain says saluting to her.

He bows to me with a smile and disappears.

"You were asking for me?" Wonder Woman turns to me.

I swallow the lump that formed in my throat.