Lunch

Camila's POV

I stand up with the finished files in my hands.

"Need help?"

I jump and all the papers fly out.

"Oh my god I'm sorry!" I hear Lauren's voice.

She picks up all the papers and stands up. I'm leaning on the counter hand over my heart. Once she stands up I realize her body has me pinned between her and the counter. Lauren looks down my body and her eyes meet mine again.

"Uh," She cuts herself off.

I wrap my arms around her neck feeling her center against mine.

"I want to kiss your lips," I whisper.

Lauren licks her lower lip biting it.

"I'm not stopping you," Lauren whispers.

I lean forward brushing our lips. Lauren puts the files down on my desk and pulls my body closer to hers. I lean closer to her lips.

"Hey! What's up?!" Normani interrupted in.

Lauren quickly pulls away from me and I catch my breath.

"Did I interrupt anything?" Normani asks.

"Not at all," I mumble.

I grab the files and smile at them. My eyes meet Lauren's and she winks at me. I blush hard looking at the floor as I walk to Andrew's office. Once I come back I look at them.

"Are we getting lunch?" I asked.

"Yes," Lauren says.

"Mind if I join you?" I hear behind me.

I jump scared and they laugh.

"Why is everyone sneaking up on me gosh," I said.

"Sorry Cami," Andrew says.

"Shall we?" Lauren asks.

"We shall," I smile.

Lauren sticks her arm out for me and I smile. I grab my bag wrapping my arm around her's.

"Oh and Renee is meeting us there as well as Dinah," Andrew says, "You'll love her."

Normani grins, "I'm sure I will."

"Also change of plans we can't eat in the company workers need everyone out of the building," Andrew says.

"Oh ok!" We all say.

We walk over to the stairs and finally out the building. I see my driver waiting for me at the door. He sees me arriving and I stop. I turn to Lauren facing her.

"Are you riding with me?" I whisper against her lips.

"I have my car but for the beautiful lady I will," She smiles tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Then shall we?" I ask with a smile.

Lauren leans in kissing my cheek, "We shall."

I smile as her lips pull away but not fully.

"When we're done with lunch I'll love to invite you to dinner," She whispers her lips brushing against my skin.

"I'll accept the invite," I smile.

"Good cause I wasn't going to take a no for an answer," Lauren smiles making me giggle.

"I wouldn't say no to you," I whisper.

After we pull away from each other we finally get in the car. Once we arrive there we get out everyone waiting for us.

"Took you long enough."

"Normani shut the fuck up!" Lauren says and they laugh.

"Can we eat? I want food!" I said.

We get inside and spend an amazing lunch together. Come by night time I'm still at Bazzi Organization.

"You know you shouldn't work late these hours."

I jump and look at Lauren, "What is it with you and scaring me?"

"I don't like scaring you," Lauren smiles sweetly, "But for the lady I'm sorry."

She takes hold of my hand and kisses it.

"Now our dinner?"

I smile and kiss her cheek. I retract my hand from her's and grab my things.

"Let me help," Lauren says.

"It's ok," I smile at her.

"Come on," Lauren smiles.

"Fine!"

She grabs my things and I grab my bag. We head down together and out into the chilly night air of Coast City.

"So no private drivers or what?" Lauren jokes.

"Not tonight," I smile.

"Great!"