Talk To Me Low

Camila's POV

I moan as Lauren slowly grinds on me. I grip her hair as her lips trail over the skin of my neck. Lauren slowly lifts the bottom of my shirt, her cold hands giving me goosebumps. Lauren rests both of her hands right below my breast to gain warmth.

Her mouth kisses my tummy and I gasp, gripping her hair. Her tongue flicks and I groan. Lauren chuckles and sits up. She pulls me up and slowly takes my shirt off. She unclasps my bra and my hands immediately go up to cover my breast.

"What's wrong?" Lauren frowns.

"I've never liked the size of them," I whisper.

Lauren's hands go up to mine and I hesitate to take them off. Lauren locks our eyes.

"Take them off, please?" She whispers.

I hesitate for a second and slowly lower my hands. Lauren smiles and cups my face, kissing my lips.

"I love them," She whispers against my lips.

"You're lying," I stand up.

"Why would I lie? I don't care about the size of them, I love you no matter what," Lauren whispers taking one of my hands in her's.

"I love you too..."

Lauren smiles and kisses my lips, gently laying me back down on the bed.

"Here," Lauren whispers.

She takes her shirt off, her muscles flexing. Once it's off she throws it on the floor and my eyes travel all the way down her body and back up to meet her eyes.

My small, quivering hand slowly traces over her abs and she smiles. That gives me comfort and I place my entire hand over them. My thumb glides slowly over her abs and she carefully grabs my hand.

"Haven't seen abs before?" She whispers.

"Yes but no," I whisper.

"Camila, are you a virgin?" Lauren asks.

"Why the question?" I panic feeling like I'm gonna sound like a whore if I say I'm not.

"Because if you are I don't want to take it away from you," Lauren whispers seeing the panic in my eyes.

"I'm not," I let out with a frown, "I probably sound like a whore now."

"Never," Lauren whispers sitting down next to me, "You don't sound like one, I promise you."

"Lauren, I never had experience with a girl," I whisper.

"So that's why you said no, you never seen girl abs," Lauren smiles.

"Yeah," Camila whispers.

"I'll give you all the experiences you want."

-----------------------------------------------------

Lauren kisses down my now full naked body. Two of her fingers tease my clit making me thrust up to drive them in.

Lauren holds my hips down kissing along the inside of my thighs. Two fingers of her's come up to my entrance. She pokes at it and I groan.

Lauren chuckles and finally slides her two digits it. I tighten around them and she pumps slowly so I can get use to their preference. Once I do I loosen and she starts picking up her pace.

My legs wrap around her torso. I feel Lauren's tongue at my clit as her other two fingers come up stretching my pussy out.

I try to tighten around her but her fingers prevent me not to. I clutch my stomach, hot liquid rushing through my body.

"God, Lauren."

"You're tight just release," She whispers.

I loosen, causing the hot liquid to release. Lauren cleans me up with her tongue making me release a groan of relief.

Lauren kisses my thighs and finally goes up my body. She kisses my lips sweetly, making me smile.

"That was..." I whisper catching my breath.

"Hopefully good because I'm kinda nervous what your going to think," Lauren whispers and I can sense it.

"It was amazing baby, don't worry."

Lauren pecks my lips and pulls me in her arms, making me giggle.