Crashed Building

Lauren's POV

I come back from the kitchen popping a grape into my mouth. I look at the TV seeing the news reporter panicking. The camera moves to a crashed building. I put my plate of fruit down and see a ghostly figure in the camera. My phone rings and I jump.

I fumble to pick it up but see Normani's caller ID.

"Hello?" "The building is falling yes I know" "What?!" "What have the police done?" "What do you mean nothing" "It doesn't matter if they can't get to the top floor" "Yes I'll come over as quick as I can to save your boss and his secretary" "Ok bye stay safe Mani."

I grab my car keys and get out of the door. Once I get there I put my car in park as I see the building almost up to the point to collapse again. I put my car back in drive and park in a dark alley way.

I get into my suit and get out of my car. I jump onto the walls reaching the roof of some buildings. I jump roof to roof until I get to the building that's face to face with Bazzi Organization.

"Look it's Wonder Woman!!"

Everyone turns to me to begin clapping and cheering. I see a concrete boulder falling at a severely fast rate. I quickly grab my rope as it wraps around the boulder and control it, gently setting down onto the street. The citizens cheer.

"Watch out!" I yell as I see more concrete of the building fall down.

"Wonder Woman we have two citizens dangling!" One of the officers say.

I look up seeing that sexy secretary and her boss.

"Don't worry citizens I got this, clear out in the middle," I said, "Get all these citizens to safety."

The officers nod following my orders. I get off the roof I'm on and run to the building. I jump onto the wall using my techniques to get around to the top. Once I do I use my rope to hoist myself up on to the floor.

"Please help us," The male says.

"Ok this what were gonna do," I said, "Grab this rope and I'll hoist you guys up to the perfectly stable floor, got it?"

"Yes."

I bring my rope to the male and he grips it. I use my super strength to hoist them up. Once I do they catch their breaths. The woman hisses and I go over to her.

"What's wrong ma'am?" I asked worriedly.

I look down at her leg to see a cut.

"Hold on baby," I said.

I sweep her off her feet laying her down gently. I hear a helicopter to then see it appear.

"Ok your gonna get in the helicopter," I tell to the male.

He nods following my orders.

"I'll get you down to safety," I whisper to the woman.

We hear the roof where the crack is collapsing. I see the helicopter reel in as the male gets in.

"I'll get this one down safely!" I yell to the officers and sergeants in the helicopter.

They nod and soon lower their altitude to the ground. I grab my normal shirt and wrap it around tying it on her wound.

"Ready?" I whisper.

She nods and I smile.

"Your gonna be ok just trust in me," I cup her cheek.

"I trust you," She whispers.

I pick her up in my arms and grab my rope. I make it wrap around the helicopter from earlier. The woman grips onto me. We hear an evil chuckle to then the helicopter going down. I quickly jump onto one of the roofs the woman safely in my arms. We see the helicopter crash into Bazzi Organization.

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly to the woman.

I hear her start crying and I pull her closer to me.

"Come on let's get down from here so we can get you to safety."

I look at the sky seeing the ghostly figure disappear.