Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Kuoh Academy?!
Student Council and the three Perverts!

(Y/N PoV)

I was right now on my way to the Academy that I should go. I'm certainly weak but few training sessions and the problem will wash away like a drop of water on the window.

'Stats!' I shouted in my thoughts and a box with my name and stats came up.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 17

Race: Human

Title: None

Level: 1

Next Level: 0/100 Exp

HP: 100

MP:100

STR: 7
(It means Strength. It shows how strong you are and how much damage you will do if you attack with a physical object. The points on Strength will be multiplied by 2 if you attack with your fists, if you attack with a sword, staff etc. it will be multiplied by 3)

END: 9
(It means Endurance, it shows how much you can withstand and how much stamina you have. The damage from the physical attacks will be absorbed by how much points this attribute has. So if the damage is 18 it will go down to 9)

AGI: 8
(This means Agility, your reflex and speed is based on this attribute)

INT: 9
(Intelligence, it shows your stragetic skills, thinking and improves a little bit mana control.)

WIS: 7
(This is Wisdom, this is very useful because it improves greatly your mana control and efficiency of your spells.)

LUK: 5
(Luck, it shows how lucky your are. If it's high enough you can have very good bonus rewards)

Points: 0
(Points, you can spend them on your Attributes)

Money: 0¥

Well now I understand how Yamcha feels like.

After that little check, I was already at the gates and well I got a few stares, a few girls whispered 'Who's that?' and so on but it didn't really interest me so I went into the building.

'Where the hell is that Student Council room?!' I thought but as I looked around the corner I saw the president of the Student Council.

'Speak about the devil and the devil comes.' I went straight to Sona while using Observe on her.

' I went straight to Sona while using Observe on her

Name: Sona Shitori
(Real Name: Sona Sitri)

Age: 16

Race: Full-Blooded Devil

Title: Student Council President, Next Head of the Sitri Household

Level: 29

HP: 1570

MP: 1250

STR: 19

END:22

AGI: 23

INT: 45

WIS: 35

LUK: 16

Yes I leveled it up on the way here so it shows much more.

"Hello there", said Sona catching my attention, "I believe I never saw you here."

"Hello, no I'm new here." I answered

"Oh you're the transfer student right? You're probably here for your Schedule, am I right?" she asked pretty convinced

'No, you're left' I thought, I really need to stop with my shitty puns
"Yes I am. My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

She looked at me and realized something.

"Oh, where are my manners! My name is Sona Shitori, come with me I'll give the Schedule in the Student Council room" she said and I followed her to the Student Council room.

"Well that's your Schedule, you're now in 2B it's down the hallway and around the corner, so don't be late!" she said with a stern voice.

"Of course,", I said stunned by her voice, "I'm sure I'll get there in no time."

"Goodbye!" said Sona not even bothering to look at me.

"Goodbye." I quickly said and went to my class.

(Small Timeskip)

"Class! We have a new student, come in please!"

After I heard the teacher calling me in I opened the door and stood infront of the class.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you." I said while bowing down.

"Well Mr.(L/N) can you please sit down next to Issei Hyoudou. Mr.Hyoudou could you please put your hand up?" said the teacher and immediately a hand shot up from the back of the class.

I went there and sat down next to the brown haired boy.

'Observe!'

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Age: 17

Title: The Leader of the three Perverts

Race: Human

STR:8

END:6

AGI:7

INT:7

WIS:5

LUK:4

'Well, he's certainly not very strong.' I thought and paid attention to the class.

(Time to make the donuts)

'Well time to eat lunch!' I thought and went outside and sat under a tree.

'Mhhmm, little sis is really good in cooking.' I thought while eating.

"AAAAAHHH!" I heard a scream, first I looked around me only to realize it was only the three Perverts that were running away from the Kento Club.

'Well, they're certainly enjoy themselves.' I ate my lunch and went to my last class for today.

(My Timeskip is unbeatable!)

I quickly went out of the school and went home.

I hoped that I will not be tackled by my little sis only to realize she was already asleep.

I picked her up and put on her bed.

'Well now it's time to train!' I went back to my room.

Hello there, I hope you like the story so far. I looked at the comments and I will consider the options but probably most of it will be used. That's all from me.

Goodbye, my ningens.