Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Freed Sellzen vs (Y/N)?!

(Y/N PoV)

'Well, if god is not going to help me, then...'

I used my Shunshin no Jutsu to get out of the dangerous situation.

I heard two loud thuds downstairs, and to be real with you, I don't care.

"What the hell?! Big Bro!"

"Darling! Come back!"

I heard two voices simultaneously saying, which sounded pretty pissed off.

'Yeah, no, I'm gonna pass.' I thought and locked my door.

I sat down onto the ground in the middle of my room and started meditating.

After a few hours, I heard a knock on my door.

"No, I want to be alone!" I shouted, so whoever was standing behind the door heard what I wanted to say.

It seems it worked, because the said person went probably downstairs.

'Okay, now I'm scared. They usually knock until I let them in.' I thought to myself, went out of my room and went down the stairs.

As I reached the last step I saw my little sister sitting on the couch and sniffing.

I got worried so I went to her and sat down next to her.

Almost immediately she hugged me and cried onto my chest.

"I still can't believe they're gone. *sniff* I just think they are on a business trip and they're right now on the way to come back and hug us." said my sister, while crying her eyes out.

'Even the most hardest persons have weak spots, eh?' I shook my head and hugged her tighter.

"Don't worry, they probably are proud of us. Look where we got alone...I'm sure they're proud." I said while hugging even tighter.

She then looked up to me and I saw her smile.

I saw her genuine smile.

"Yes, you're right," she said, "I'm sorry for waking you up."

I smiled

"It's nothing but next time, just come to me and don't wait until the lights are out."

"Alright, I'll do that." she said and went inside her room.

'Well that was emotional.' I chuckled.

Secret Quest completed!

Memories Of The Past!

Talk with your favourite little sister and bright up her mood!

Rewards:

Better Relationship with your Sister.

Failure:

Your Relationship with your sister will break.

Damn it sure was a important Secret Quest eh?

'Nevermind, I will go to bed.' and with that in mind I went back into my room and closed my eyes.

(Timeskip: "I am Immortal!")

After that little fiasco I must've passed out on my bed.

After I took a bath and changed into the school uniform, which was so damn tight! Like really?

I went down and surprisingly it was quiet.

Kalawarner was watching TV and Hadaka was making breakfast.