Chapter 35 (Double Lemon Warning [DLW]) (Part 2)

Fun With Very Legal Loli.
These Fox Girls, They're Gonna Be The Death Of Me.

(Y/N PoV)

"Kunou, how about you leave me and mommy alone, hm?" I suggested, while keeping eye contact with the slightly scared Yasaka.

"Fine." she pouted and went to her room.

"I wonder how long you're gonna stay conscious." I smirked and she backed away.

I simply followed her in a rather slow walk, until she hit a wall.

I used the moment were she was slightly distracted and shunshinned in front of her.

Trapping her between my arms, made her scaroused.

My right arm traced the outline of her figure, before snaking itself under the kimono, slowly massaging her right breast making her moan and bite her lip.

I kissed her rather rough and after we broke the kiss, I slowly left a trail of kisses on her neck.

"Aah~!" she moaned, when presumably I touched her sweet spot.

I started working on that spot making her pant very heavily.

Slightly above the spot, I bit her neck and let my rather sharp teeth sink in.

She moaned very loudly and held my neck as a support to stand.

"Damn. You're rather weak in these situations, eh? Always dominating, but now that you're being dominated, it turns you even more on." I whispered, before starting to slowly rip her kimono.

She nodded, overwhelmed by pleasure and ready to be devoured.

(no. you're not a ghoul.)

Finally getting her out of her yellow kimono, I threw her on the couch and quickly jumped on her, so that she couldn't crawl out.

I slowly kissed her neck, before going down to her breasts and started to suck on her left nipple, while pinching her right.

"N-No-ot, s-so ro-ough (Y-Y/-AaAah~!" she raised her voice mid sentence and moaned, because I decided to bite on her nipple softly.

Her tounge hung out of her mouth and her eyes were full of lust.

Switching nipples, she started to leak down there, so I stopped and continued to go down on her.

When I arrived, she looked like her mind was going to go blank.

I made one long lick from bottom of her womanhood to the top.

She shivered and yelped in pleasure.

I started to eat her out, to which she responded with loud moans of pleasure and pleadings to not stop my magic.

"(Y-Y/N)!" Yasaka moaned out.

I responded with a rough lick, her body jerked up.

"I-I'm ve-ery clo-ose to cuUUUUMM~!"

A single finger and licking was enough to make her release all of her juices.

Licking it off my face I scooped a bit from her opening, before holding it infront of her eyes.

Getting the message, she put her finger in her mouth and licked it clean.

She stopped sucking on it and opened her mouth for me to let go of it.

I simply thrusted the pointing finger into her pussy making her quietly yelp.

"I didn't hear that~" I put my middle finger in her pussy, which made her moan.