Chapter 32

Chapter 32
Friends? We could try that.
Training Issei!

(Y/N PoV)

I was on a stroll through the town, when I noticed Issei creepily grinning.

I shook my head and went to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, pretty annoyed by his antics.

"Shhh! Look!"

I raised my eyebrow and saw a girl with brown hair and glasses flirting with some guys.

Few minutes passed and the boys went their ways.

I chuckled, because I figured out what she did, so did Dia who laughed and said how the speed was pathetic.

The girl came to us and flashed few thousand yen.

"Wow! I thought you were joking when you said you would do it! You're really good Aika! I didn't even see you going for his wallet." Issei praised her.

" Issei praised her

"Indeed. It was impressive how you tricked him into looking at you're assets and used the moment to steal the money. You're rather skilled." I smirked.

"Oh? You're good." she said and went near me.

She started to circle around me and check me out.

"Why thank you. I was trained by the best." I said and saw how she went for my wallet.

I grabbed her arm, before she could react.

"And let me tell you, it was pretty obvious."

She just shrugged and agreed.

"So you both became friends? I'm not surprised." I remarked.

"Yeah, you could say so. We-" Aika's phone went off, cutting her off mid sentence.

After a brief talk, she said she needed to go home.

We said our goodbyes and I started to walk home, but was stopped by Issei.

"Let's hangout!" he offered.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I sighed and he immediately dragged me off to a café with maids.

'God damn it, why did I agree?'

'Probably, because you're too nice to decline.' said Kurama.

'Or you really hoped he would've taken you to the café with maids and now you're happy and ready to-' I cut Dia off.

'No.'

'If you like maids that much, we could dress up as some.' offered Giorna.

I decided to tune out the girls and found myself inside the café with Issei looking outside the window.