Chapter 28 (Lemon Warning)

Chapter 28
Round Two With The Demon!
The Two Holy Sword Users!

(Y/N PoV)

(Lemon Continuation Warning)

I waited for a few seconds to let Kurama recover.

After her mind was back, she looked around, only to stop at my cock.

"Ready for round two?" I asked, getting her attention.

Her eyes turned from red to pink and the heart shaped eyes were even more visibly.

"Yes I am, Master." she said and grabbed me by my arm.

She, then, proceeded to throw me on the bed and started to suck my dick.

Her movements should be illegal.

Noticing, that I'm not too satisfied, she put my cock between her breasts and started to rub it, while licking like a lollipop.

My grunts became louder and she just smirked.

I grabbed her fox ears and started to rub them, gaining a loud moan in response.

I knew it was her weak spot, but before I could do anything beyond of rubbing, my brain finally registered the vibration, which was caused by that loud moan.

My manhood started to throb, so Kurama went even quicker.

She started to wrap her tongue around my dick and made slutty noises, while doing so.

This made me to be even closer to my end, which she noticed.

She finally took out my dick out of her mouth with a loud 'plop' and started to rub it quickly.

She looked straight into my eyes and started to say slutty things.

"Please Master, let me make you feel good. Let me be covered in your hot, sticky and tasty cum." she said.

I finally shot out another big load on her face and she smiled.

My smirk grew big, as I turned her around and pushed her down.

I took a good look at her T H I C C ass, before ramming my cock into the hole.

She immediately screamed and tears began to fall out her eyes.

Few minutes later only very load moans, which almost sounded like screams, were heard throughout the whole mindscape.

I grabbed her tits and started to play with them, making her go even wilder and cum even more often.

I knew I almost reached my end, I thrusted one more time and began to fill her last hole, that was accessible.

Few minutes passed and I heard her say something.

"Round three?"

I smirked.

(End of the Lemon Continuation)

'What in the oblivion did I do?' I shook my head.

I finally arrived at the ORC building and walked in.

"(Y/N), finally. We will have guests in a few minutes until then, enjoy yourself." said Rias and went somewhere else.

Issei was sitting on the sofa awkwardly next to Koneko, who was eating her chocolate bar in peace.

I sat down betweem Akeno and Asia.

Boi, was it a bad move.

Akeno immediately flashed me a look of lust, while Asia just cutely glared at Akeno, which made me chuckle.