Chapter 33

Chapter 33
Young Joseph...As a Girl?!
Jolyne Joestar!
Hamon!
OP Attack!

(Y/N PoV)

Flashback

"STAR PLATINUM!" a voice yelled behind me and I immediately used Kamui to save my already broken ribs.

Now, you probably ask yourself, why am I almost completely covered in my own blood.

Well, someone decided, that attacking me with two Stands at once was a good idea, to help me become stronger.

"Can we take five?" I asked, completely drained out of energy.

"No! We will-" Dia got cut off by Jotara.

"Fine. 5 minutes. Then we'll proceed with the training." she said.

Giorna was already next to me healing me.

"Don't be too worried. They just want to make you stronger." Giorna said.

"Yeah. But if it means to almost kill me, I'll rather pass." after my sentence, we sat there in silence for a few minutes, while watching Dia and Jotara argue about how I should and shouldn't take five.

I felt myself getting better and better every second.

"Thanks Giorna," I said after I felt I was back to my full strength, "you're really a life saver."

"Don't mention it." she said smiling.

"(Y/N) come! We need to continue your training." Dia said.

"Nah, I'm fine here with Giorna. I'm not a punching bag." I said.

"But it looked like you were." Kurama laughed.

I shook my head while smiling and went on a walk alone.

I was so lost in thoughts, that I ended up on Kurama's part of the mindscape.

I felt someone sneak up behind me, so I stopped.

"You know, I can sense you." I said.

"Cracker Volley!" A voice yelled out and I immediately jumped out of the way of the clackers.

A figure jumped out of the dark forest and it was...

Female Young Joseph Joestar?!

"Joestar? Interesting..." I did a usual thonking pose.

"Yes! And how do you know my last name?" she asked in a usual hyperactive voice.

"I know your granddaughter." I said.

"NAAANNNIIIII?!" her eyes widened.

'Oh yeah forgot.'

"Well, I know your last name, but I didn't catch your first name." I said

"Oh yeah! My name is Josepha Joestar!" she pointed to herself.