Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their Friends are worse than scum!

(That's a long-ass title)

(Y/N PoV)

So here I am, acting like a stalker.

After the whole fiasco with the Fallen Angels I got lazy and didn't train. So I decided, since I'm not training, I'll follow Issei and Asia on their "Date".

And I must admit, it looks like they have a really good time. It's sad that their "Date" is gonna be interrupted by a Fallen Angel that goes by Raynare.

They're right now sitting on a bench and talking about Asia's life. I heard what she has gone through. For that little innocent girl to go through such pain, it's unbelievable.

Well, the Fallen Angel will appear anytime now.

(Issei PoV)

Unbelievable, she had gone through such horrible- wait what is that Aura that I'm sensing!?

Suddenly a bright violet light shined right infront of us.

Wait it's that Fallen Angel!

"Well, well, well, what do we have got here? A slutty nun with her boyfriend?" she asked.

How can she say something like that to Asia, who is tearing up now, when she's dressed herself like a slut!

"How dare you say something like that!"

"Sacred Gear!" I shouted and a red gauntlet appeared on my left arm.

"That won't work twice!" she shouted and threw a Spear of Light, which went straight through my chest.

"Ughh!" I grunted from the hit and fell to my knee.

"Issei!" screamed Asia, who ran to me seconds later and started healing me.

'Wow the pain, it's almost completely gone!' I thought.

"How about a deal Asia? You come with me and your precious friend will live." she said while smirking.

"No, I will not let you take Asia!" I shouted but suddenly, my instincts were telling me to dodge. I pushed Asia out of the way but I was to slow and got hit from the explosion.

"See? Come with me Asia." sbaid the Fallen Angel, while landing right beside her.

I tried to stand up, but couldn't because of the wounds.

"Alright, just please don't hurt him!" the Fallen Angel took that as a yes, brought her into a tight hug.

"Goodbye, friend..." said Asia with tears in her eyes.

"Asia!" I shouted but they teleported away.

(Y/N PoV)

Damn, shit just went down.

Well, I'll just wait 'till they go to the church and then I'll save Asia, before they take her Sacred Gear away from her, killing her in the process.

Now it's time to go home....
Or I could watch how Issei is gonna get slapped by Rias.

Yeah I'm gonna go with the second option.

(Timeskip: "I always come back.")

*SLAP*

DAAAMN, just as Koneko wanted to bite into her chocolate, Rias slapped Issei so hard, that the spot became red. It was a perfect timing.