Chapter 17 Part 1

Chapter 17
The Fight for the Entrance to the Familiar Forest!
The Fight for a Familiar?!

(Y/N PoV)

How the hell did I get dragged into this? I thought I would be like a referee, but now I'm playing dodgeball with them, because they had a draw in the tennis match.

(Flashback)

So I'm right now going to the match between Sona, Tsubaki and Rias, Akeno.

I was called because they wanted to have me there.

My sister being annoying she asked if she could come too, probably to hit every girl that looked at me, but I didn't want to get Hadaka in trouble, so I asked her to stay behind.

I see that many students are sitting and watching, so I went to Kiba and Koneko and sat down next to them.

"I'm guessing guys are here to not watch the match, but the girls and the girls are here because Kiba is here. Am I right?" Koneko just nodded and Kiba chuckled.

"Pathetic..." I shook my head, to the number of guys, that are here to probably fap after the match.

'They're hopeless. I would get a good hentai and- Oh look at that, they use magic!' I thought and immediately said it to Koneko too, who just nodded and sighed. Kiba again chuckled and I just now realized the girls have already fainted because of Kiba and his chuckling.

"It seems that they have a draw eh?" I asked, and went to them to ask what now.

They said, they will talk about it.

(Flashback End)

And now I'm here, stuck with the ORC team.

Koneko got hit immediately, after the match started, saying she didn't want to play anyway. I understood her.

I got a few Student Council Members, but then I got hit myself and went to Koneko, who left a half of the chocolate for me.

Well, I didn't have the best morning too you know?

(Another Flashback)

I woke up, to a pair of squishy pillows.

'Squishy pillows?' I squeezed one of them and got a slight moan in return.

I squeezed again, this time harder and got a louder moan back with a slight 'Nyaaa' at the end.

"My, I didn't know you were that forward Nyaa~." a voice said.

I immediately sat up and saw a women with black hair and black cat ears and two tails on my bed.

'Ah shit, here we go again.' I thought.

"I'm sorry." I said, not fazed by her very suggestive sentence and pose, which was her grabbing her breast and spreading her legs slightly.

"Oh? But you don't need to say sorry. I should give you a reward for healing me, if you know what I mean Nyaa~." she said and went up close to me, hugging me and pushing my face into her breasts, while sitting between my legs.

'Yeah no, I'm not gonna have sex with her.......yet.' I thought and used my Shunshin no Jutsu to escape her grip.

"Aww, I wanted to reward you, Nyaa~" she purred out.

"Big Bro?! You're up yet?!" I heard my little sister yell, from behind the door.

Suddenly Kuroka went and sat onto my lap.

"I'll come back, Nyaaa~" she said with a extra long Nya~.

'Well, my friend, I'm sorry that you'll have to endure a night with that women in the future.' I thought, thinking what my...yeah would scream at me.