Perfect Date Night

Ryan ::

A simple dinner. Her and her partner snuggled up with her animals by the fire place. Soft music playing in the back ground and sharing heart felt stories.

Maddox ::

With his favorite girl anywhere with her. He could be in the middle of the rainforest or at home with a footie pajamas on with a face mask. It doesn't matter as long as he gets his hugs and kisses in he could be anywhere.

Chance ::

A movie night. Bree on his lap and Zander on his girls. Definitely watching a kids movie and having way to much sugar and popcorn. Annoying his siblings would be an added bonus and let's not forget helping the kids break into Uncle Skylar's room and jumping on his California king sized bed.

Troye ::

Anywhere in the water. He loves the water. So whether they are surfing or swimming with the sharks or diving into the ocean off of a helicopter. A picnic on the beach with his dog tagging along for the ride.

Sage ::

At home. In his bed. Reading a book to her as he run his fingers through her hair. She loves hearing the sound of his voice. It calms the demons inside of her head for even that smallest moment so him reading to her is her version of a perfect date.

Zara ::

At a park. Silence indulged them as she secretly wrote down lyrics in her book. Words to poem about him his eyes. His smile. And he would talk to her and they would enjoy the rest of their walk. Hand in hand her head resting on her shoulder.

Dexter ::

He would have to plan it weeks ahead. He would have everything planned out. From the moment that she woke up from the moment she went to bed. He would involved her family in it. Make sure she wakes up with the roses in her bedroom and gets his hand written invitation to his breakfast that he rented the whole cafe out. To the walk through Central Park to the flowers he would have shower down on them.

Sammy ::

Food would be top priority. Really. He doesn't really care about anything else. As long as there is an all you can eat buffet.

Dee ::

They would eat mc Donald's and talk about how shitty their food is. Joke about the surrounding people and maybe as a cherry on top she would place a bomb in the bathroom making the bathroom explode. Then she would tell her boy toy to fuck off and that she would meet him later at his house. Then she would go down to the underground fight she had plan. Get her ass kicked or kick some ass and probably have sex afterwords.

Trent ::

Simple date night. Full of small kisses and and cuddles. Probably under a makeshift fort and fairy lights and his laptop set up on a small stool. Just them in their own world.

Emily ::

Sweats and a movie. She wants to feel comfortable no make up and sweats. Something no one else will get to see her in besides family. Just small jokes and love. The more simple and full of love the better.

Princeton ::

Skateboarding adventure. Just the two of them and their skateboards in the night skating to no where and everywhere. No plans just where the night takes them.

Atlas ::

A family dinner. It's not a perfect night without his father there. It would be awkward at first but after the food started to settle he knows that the laughter would start and the board games would get whipped out. He and his father would try to beat each other at monopoly. And would be fiercely competing.

Dagger ::

Bowling. He loves bowling. No matter where he lives he has to have a bowling alley in the house. He loves his personal 80s neon themed alley. Music blasting, black lights going and nothing but the calming effect of his favorite place. And with his girl it only makes that place even better. Cheating on his diet with snacks that he hordes in the concession stand and fountain pop at their disposal.

Dove ::

Sparing session. Physical contact. Sweat Pouring from her face and a smile pulled on her lips. Close quaters and the feeling of adrenaline working through her body. All hot and bothered before sexy work out room sex.