carter's insides are coming out of her vagina!

C H A P T E R  S I X T E E N

Carter was laying in Miles lap, a bowl of popcorn on her chest while her head rested on his thighs. His fingers were running through her hair while the other was stealing popcorn that had fallen into her neck. Nolan sat on the other end of the sofa, his hands massaging Carter's small feet that was in his lap. On the tv was twilight, which had Miles and Nolan groaning every five minutes and Carter hushing them. 

She'd seen a edit of twilight on Instagram and suddenly had a urge to binge watch all of the movies. They were currently watching the last movie and Carter couldn't stop eyeing Edward. He was definitely much hotter on the last two movies of the series.

"How long until this fucking movie ends?" Nolan grumbled, only to chuckle when Carter raised her foot and started to wiggle her toes into His face. Miles smirked, massaging Carter's scalp softly that she sighed, looking up at him with a wide smile.

"I want a foot massage after this." Miles grumbled, tugging on Carter's hair that she hissed and pinched his thigh.

"You can ask Daddy, he's pretty good at them."

Miles turned to Nolan with a smirk only to receive a pillow to his face, "Put your feet anywhere near me and I'll fuck you up."

Miles rolled his eyes, "Don't worry, Nolan. I'm sure Carter will love to rub my feet, maybe I'll get a back massage too." Mike's moaned loudly, just to piss Nolan off even more.

Carter squealed, jumping up as Nolan lunged for younger boy. Popcorn flying everywhere. Miles screamed, trying to twist his body away from Nolan only to grunt as he was pulled off of the sofa. His back hitting the floor, crushing popcorn under him and he laughed. Trying to kick Nolan away. The old man was trying to choke him to death.

Carter shook her head at the two, knowing they were going to be at it a while, she decided to go to the bathroom. She'd been feeling uncomfortable between her legs for a while. Shutting the bathroom door behind her, she settled down on the seat and pulled down her underwear. Only for a loud scream to leave her lips at the sight of blood on her underwear.

Miles and Nolan jumped off of each other at the sound of Carter screaming. Both of them scrambling to their feet, falling over each other as they made their way towards the bathroom and didn't bother to knock as they kicked the door open. Their eyes wide as they stared at Carter who wouldn't stop screaming. And then she started crying, "I'm dying! I'm dying!"

Nolan's eyes widened, his eyes zeroing in on the blood on his daughter underwear and turned to Miles, who gagged. "Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Oh shit." Nolan mumbled, staring down at Carter who raised her arms towards her dad, wanting comfort and Nolan sighed.

His heart beating crazy as he looked down at Carter who was starting to sob. Her hands reaching down to her underwear and Nolan jumped forward, "Don't touch it!"

"What is it? Daddy! Daddy!"

Nolan turned towards Miles, "Go call Abbie."

Miles looked up at Nolan, tears coming to his eyes, "Is she really dying?"

Nolan huffed, "Kid, go call Abbie!"

Miles nodded, scrambling out of the bathroom towards where Nolan's cellphone was. Nolan turned towards Carter and kneeled down in front of her, "Ok, baby...let's clean you up, ok?"

Carter nodded, her hands raising to wipe at her cheeks as she pulled her legs from her underwear. Nolan turned his back towards Carter, turning on the shower and testing the temperature while Carter got undressed. Once the temperature was perfect, Nolan faced his back towards Carter and heard her move past him into the shower. Lifting Carter's clothes, he carried it towards the washing machine and quickly started it up.