you and me, in bed. doing everything but sleeping. [m]

F I L L E R

He knew it was Nolan's wedding and it was supposed to be a special occasion surrounded with people happy for the lovely couple but Miles didn't care. He couldn't stop looking at Carter in her bridesmaid's dress as she walked around talking to the guests. She was dolled up, all pretty with her long blonde hair flowing behind her and when ever she moved and her hair swayed, he could see her smooth bare back. He groaned, watching as a smile spread across her gorgeous face as she raised a hand to tuck a curl behind her ear.

He loved Carter when she was all dolled up but right now, he wanted to ruin her pretty make up and watch her mascara run down her soft cheeks. He wanted to rip that tight dress from around her body and have her wrapped tightly around him.

As if sensing his urges, Carter turned to look over at him before her tongue darted out to lip her luscious lips, teasing him. He narrowed his eyes at her, watching as she gave him a sly smile before turning back to the guest who was trying to get her attention again. As she moved, her hair fell to the side, exposing her back and Miles's fist clenched. He wanted to see that bare back under him as he had her bent over.

"Did you enjoy the wedding?" Hearing a voice behind him, Miles froze and slowly turned to look over his shoulder at Nolan. He chuckled awkwardly and slowly turned to face his father-in-law, "It was beautiful, Nolan. Congratulations. Took you long enough."

Nolan shrugged, before pulling Miles into a small pat on the back hug, "We weren't in a rush." He mumbled before pulling away from his son-in-law and looking over towards his wife, who was busy softly swaying on the dance floor, Hayden cradled in her arms as he's head lay on her shoulder. His thumb was in his mouth, eyes hooded, indicating that Miles's son was in desperate need of a nap. However, the little boy fought it, scared he'd miss out on the fun.

Mile's eyes scanned the wedding venue in hopes of spotting his daughter to find her in the arms of Alex, who was trying to sneak cake into her mouth. Carter had forbid the twins from having anymore sweets since she didn't want them up all night but Alex, the asshole that he was, found it fun to disobey her. Eli giggled as Alex held up a finger tip of icing cake and her little mouth opened to wrap around Alex's finger and suck all the icing off.

Carter was always strict when it came to sweets so when the twins got a taste of sugar, they wouldn't stop.

Miles shook his head with a small chuckle.

When Nolan was pulled away from him by a guest who wanted to congratulate him, Miles locked eyes on Carter. She was bent over, trying to softly talk into her grandmother's ear and Miles groaned. He needed her home, alone and on all fours.

But first, he needed to get his children a house to sleep at because he wanted to hear every sound that escaped his wife tonight.

Spotting his mother, Miles smirked. Perfect. Maggie would never refuse a night with her grandchildren.

He made a beeline for his mother who was on the dance floor with his father but quickly swooped in between both his parents. Landon growled while Maggie's face lit up at the sight of him. Miles's smirk widened.

His mother was a little drunk.

"Hey, mom." Miles drawled in a sugary sweet voice, ignoring his father who was trying to dig his elbow into his back for interrupting his dance with his wife. Miles swayed between his parents.

"Hi, my big baby." Maggie cooed back.

"Since Payton's staying over at her friends house, I was thinking you could take the twins for the night? Don't you miss your grandbabies because they miss you? Eli was asking for you today."