nolan fucking pierce is my father

C H A P T E R  N I N E T E E N

"Carter stop! It fucking hurts!" Miles cried out, trying to push Carter away from him. She was holding tightly onto his face, an evil grin across her face.

"Stop being such a baby! I'm almost done!"

Miles whined, deciding to rather wait until Carter was done with her fun so he wrapped his arms around her waist and waited until she was done. When she was, she giggled evilly and leaned away. Her eyes bright as they stared down at Miles freshly popped zit. "Gosh, that was nasty."

Miles narrowed his eyes, punching Carter's side, "Then why did you want to pop it?"

"I couldn't not pop it! It was staring at me the whole time."

Miles groaned, turning towards Carter's vanity mirror. A pout coming to his lips at the bright zit on his chin. Turning to Carter he whined, "It's so big! Everyone is going to stare at it."

Carter smiled, "They're not—"

"They already stare, imagine how much eyes are going to be on me because of this big zit."

"Teenagers have zits, it's normal."

Miles sighed, lifting a hand to poke at his zit when Carter reached forward and slapped his hand away. Smiling, she leaned down until she was level with Miles's face, "Want me to cover your zit?"

Miles smiled, nodding his head, "Yes, please."

Carter chuckled, turning away from Miles to look through her make bag before turning to him with concealer and some green stuff Miles didn't know the name off, in her hand. Leaning forward, she took a brush and dabbed some of the light green stuff on his zit before blending it out with a sponge.

She then put on the concealer to blend it out and leaned away with a smirk, "All done."

Miles turned to look in the mirror before jumping up with a cheer, "Damn, baby you're like some kinda wizard. I can't even see it."

Carter chuckled, "Power of makeup."

"Do some contour for me." Miles said with a smirk, waiting for Carter to laughed.

She snorted, "We have to get to school, no time for contour."

Miles whined but he still had a smile on his face. He picked his backpack from the floor and threw it over his shoulder. He picked up Carter's as well and took a hold of her hand as he led them out of her bedroom towards the kitchen where, Nolan was busy drinking his coffee as he went through emails on his cell.

Hearing the two, he looked up and smiled when he saw Carter enter the kitchen. "Hi, princess. You sleep ok?"

Carter nodded, letting go of Miles to make her way over to Nolan who lifted his cheek for a kiss. Carter giggled, kissing Nolan's cheek before picking up his coffee and taking a sip. Nolan spared his daughter a glare before taking his coffee back and looking over to Miles. He snorted, "I see you've gotten rid of the zit. Thank goodness, I thought you had a second head."

Miles rolled his eyes, flipping Nolan off. "Shut up, it's normal for teenagers to have zits."

Nolan chuckled, "Not ones that are that big."

"It wasn't that big!" Miles argued, "At least I don't need braces like you did. Luckily Carter didn't get your horse teeth."

Nolan grumbled, "Even with that horse teeth, I still got a girlfriend."

Miles smirked, "How do you know I don't have a girlfriend?"

Nolan narrowed his eyes, glancing towards Carter, "He better be fucking with me."