our boy finna get his balls sucked

C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - T W O

Miles held up the keys in his hand with a wide smirk, shaking it lightly to gain Alex's attention. The dyed brunette sat across from him at their lunch table. Once his eyes landed on the hotel keys, his eyes lit up and a smirk broke out onto his pretty face. "Soo, prom the night, huh?"

Miles blushed before shaking his head, not wanting to admit that he also felt like it was the night, "I don't know, Carter and I don't really want to plan our first time—"

Alex rose an eyebrow, resisting the urge to roll his eyes, prom night was definitely the night. "So why'd you get the hotel keys?"

Miles sighed loudly, "I–I just want to be alone with Carter. Nolan thinks we'd probably come home the next morning because he thinks we're going to the after parties but I figured we could go to a hotel and just...be together? And we haven't done anything since Payton almost caught us—"

"Why not?"

Miles looked towards Alex as if he were stupid, "Cause it's stupid and irresponsible—"

"And aren't teenagers stupid and irresponsible? You were in the moment, right? It's normal, I don't know how many times my brother caught me and Jay."

Miles sighed, "Whatever, I don't want my parents catching me and Carter. I didn't even think about my parents being in the house. I mean, they never enter my room when Carter is over because they expect us to be doing nasty shit. But I got this hotel room for alone time with Carter."

Before Alex could reply, Jay came up the table and sat down, not shy as he kissed Alex smack against the lips before turning to Miles. His eyes immediately fell to the keys wrapped tightly in Miles's hand and he smirked, "Ayy! Our boy finna get his balls sucked."

Alex snorted, laughing loudly as Miles's eyes bulged out of his face in embarrassment. Before he shushed his friend when he heard the sound of Carter's heels. His girlfriend had woken up in a cheery mood this morning which meant she was happy enough to wear heels to school. And fortunately, they were Miles's favorite pair because he had bought them for her. It was heel sandals, black with a cute sunflower on the strap over her toes. Miles could easily spot his girlfriend pretty feet in them.

Looking over his shoulder, Miles smiled widely at the sight of her. She wore a cute sundress today, black with sunflowers. It was the same dress she had been gushing about to him on a video call a week ago that she was going to wear to James and Noah's baby-coming-home party that was taking place today, after school.

Carter was extremely excited and from the wide smile across her face as she jumped on the balls of her feet, he knew she was probably gushing about it to Amber and Pearl who had recently joined their click. Once they neared the table, Carter quietened down to sit next to her boyfriend. She placed a kiss against his cheek before placing one against his lips when he turned towards her. Miles smiled, one that had Carter smiling as well before they looked towards Alex. Who was staring wide-eyed at the hotel keys on full display. Before Carter could see them, Miles quickly shoved them into his pocket. The blonde rose an eyebrow but her attention was quickly moved over towards Alex when he cooed her name.

She giggled, leaning forward in her seat to hear what Alex wanted to whisper. Pearl joined in after, wiggling in her seat at the gossip.

"That's so not true! She wasn't at that party, she was looking over her little brother."

Carter nodded, agreeing with Pearl. Alex slumped, hating that his gossip had been debunked. Jay chuckled, rubbing at his boyfriend's back.