i'm home and i want kisses!

C H A P T E R F I F T Y - F O U R

"Ok, here they are," Miles grunted as he prayed a cranky Eliot off of his chest and handed her over to Nolan. Elliot didn't like being away from her father and screeched, pushing away from Nolan to get closer to her father who gave her a sad look before placing a giggling Hayden into the hold of an excited Lexi. Who cooed at the little boy who was paying no mind to his miserable sister.

Nolan frowned as he watched his granddaughter try to get away from him before lifting Elliot into the air to face him, "Hi, princess. It's grandpa? Remember me?"

Seeing Nolan, Eli's crying seized to a stop until she was only hiccuping and Miles sighed in relief. "You got them, yeah? Ok, bye."

He dumped the baby bags on the floor before sprinting out of his father-in-law's house and towards his car. Nolan would have cringed at why he was running if he wasn't distracted by a hiccuping granddaughter.

Pulling out of Nolan's driveway, Miles impatiently tapped at the wheel of his car as he drove back to his house. His legs hopped nervously as he rushed to his house. When he pulled into the driveway, he didn't hesitate to jump out of his car and lock it quickly while he was running into his house and sprinting to his bedroom door.

He didn't even get a chance to catch his breath as he shoved open his bedroom door and found his wife lying in the middle of the bed.

In only a lace bra and panty.

His dick was immediately at attention as he dumped his car keys to the ground before quickly peeling his shirt and jeans off his body. Hearing him, Carter sat up with a small smirk on her face.

"Six weeks are over."

Mile smirked, his eyes scanning his wife's exposed body before locking eyes with his wife, "I know, baby. Are you ready for me?"

Carter immediately nodded her head, a loud giggle leaving her as Mikes reached the end of the bed and grabbed a hold of her ankle and tugged her until her butt was at the end of the bed, pressed against his front while her ankle was held tightly in his hold at his hips.

"I hope you are because you're not leaving this bed until tomorrow morning."

Carter smiled, "Yes please."

Miles's smirk widened and he leaned down to press his lips against Carter's. He groaned loudly at the feeling before letting go of Carter's ankles and taking trailing his hands up her body. However, when he reached her stomach, she froze under him and pulled away.

He frowned, slowly pulling away to look up at a horrified Carter, "Baby, what's wrong?"

"I don't like that part of my body right now. So don't touch it."

"What do you mean you don't like that part of your body? You're fucking perfect, everywhere."

Carter smiled widely at her husband, loving the compliments but that didn't stop her from raising her hands to cover her stomach and cringing at the idea of him touching or kissing her stretched skin. It looked better then it did since the twins were born but the skin still wasn't back to normal and Carter was really insecure about it.

Seeing this, Miles's eyes narrowed and he slowly prayed her hands away as he raised his eyes to lock with Carter. She resisted at first but after seeing his reassuring look, she let him uncover her and watched as he slowly leaned down to press a kiss against her stomach.