a quickie isn't quick with you

C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S E V E N

"Don't, Miles." Carter giggled, rolling away from him as his hands shot out to lock on her hips. She out a soft scream, laughing as Miles's pulled her across the bed and jumped on top of her. A wide smile across his face as Carter giggled, pushing at him. "Don't push me away, Carter." He pouted, wrapping his arms around her. She eyed him with suspicion before sighing, wrapping her arms around him only to scream out when he started to tickle her sides.

He chuckled, watching as Carter's laugh became silent and her eyes squeezed shut, tears escaping the sides. When he thought she was about to pee, he pulled away, settling his hands on her sides as she started to calm down.  When she could finally breathe, she looked up at him with a glare before raising the blanket that had fallen from covering her. Miles narrowed his eyes at the sheets that blocked his view of his beautiful girlfriend. Smirking, he rose his hand to pull it down but she smacked his hand. Shaking her head, "I have class in thirty minutes. You're not making me late, again."

Miles pouted, laying himself down on top of his girlfriend as he buried his face into her neck, "Come on, baby." He kissed her neck, trying to get her to agree with him before he pulled up, a grin across his face, "A quickie?"

Carter pretends to think about it for a second before snapping her eyes down at her boyfriend, "No. A quickie isn't quick with you."

Miles pouted, allowing Carter to sneak out of his embrace and stand up from the bed. Luckily for him, she left the blanket and Miles groaned as he eyed Carter's bareback. Unfortunately, she wore a pair of black panties, covering his view of her small ass. When she reached the joined bathroom, she turned to Miles with a small smirk, "I changed my mind. You can join me in the shower."

Miles didn't waste a second, jumping from the bed and rushing towards a teasing Carter.

<< o >>

Surprisingly, Carter wasn't late for class. She had a few minutes to spare as she leaned against Miles in the hallway of one of the buildings on campus. She was looking through her notes, trying to pick up where her professor had stopped the day before so she could recap the work. She had been lost in a classroom, trying to remember what had been discussed the day before.

Miles was talking to some kid who was also in her class but was in Miles's mechanics class as well. They were talking about some car they were going to use in their next assignment.

Hearing the familiar sound of loud heels, Carter looked up to see her professor making her way towards the door of her assigned auditorium. Carter neatly packed her notes in check before getting turning to Miles. Since she too was wearing heels, she could easily lift her head and peck her boyfriend on the lips. Miles smiled as he leaned down to peck her lips again, "Lunch date after class?"

Carter smirked, "I didn't wear my heels for nothing."

Miles looked down at Carter's feet, they were in a tight pair of heels that Abbie had designed for her eighteenth birthday. They were Carter's favorite pair, especially since she was the only person in the world to have them. They were customized just for her.

Miles tapped Carter on the butt, gesturing that that people were starting to enter the auditorium. She gasped, rushing off to get inside while waving at her boyfriend. She liked to get a seat close to the front.

Miles shook hands with the guy he'd been talking too before he started to leave the building. He didn't have any classes on that day and had decided to plan a small date for Carter. They hadn't really been on small dates, they lived together, every day was a date.