that looks like a willy. that means it's a boy, right-

C H A P T E R F I F T Y - O N E

Carter rolled herself out of bed with a small groan. Miles had been snoring the entire night, keeping her from her beauty sleep. She made sure to glare over at her sleeping husband as she made her way into the bathroom. She had to get ready since they had a doctor appointment today. They could finally found out the gender of their babies but Carter was still debating whether she wanted to know or not. Miles didn't really care and said it was up to her.

Making her way into the bathroom, she quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth before making her way into her closet to pick out an outfit. Once she dead, she pulled Miles's sweater that she was wearing, over her head to head into the shower.

She caught a glance of herself in the mirror and her jaw dropped as she slowly turned to the side to see a small bump. It was almost unnoticeable but she could clearly see her previously flat stomach was slightly out. Before she could stop herself, a scream of excitement escaped her mouth and she giggled loudly as she walked over to the mirror to examine herself.

Miles, who had been buried in his covers jumped out of them in shock, landing on the floor with a thud before rushing to the closet to see if anything was wrong. His heart dropped thinking the worse as he pushed himself through the door of his closet until he was hovering over a giggling Carter.

"What happened?" He asked, his breath coming out in pants as he scanned Carter for injuries until his eyes landed on her hands that was cupping a small bump. His eyes widened before pulling Carter into him so he could press a hand against her stomach, "When did this—"

Carter giggled happily, leaning into his touch, "I just saw this morning. Look how cute it is!"

Miles sighed heavily, leaning against their wall next to the mirror to catch his breath as he softly massaged the hard skin of her stomach. When he was finally relaxed, he let out a happy chuckle, "You look amazing, baby. Carrying my babies." He teased her, a smirk breaking out onto his face when Carter giggled with bright cheeks before lifting herself up onto her toes and wrapped her arms around her husband's neck, "Our babies are going to be here in six months." She couldn't believe how fast time was going but she wasn't complaining.

Miles smiled happily, lifting Carter into him, "I know, baby."

Before Carter could reply, Miles silenced her with a kiss before lifting her up so she wrap around him and he could take her back to bed.

<< o >>

"You're not going to ask for the genders?" Alex asked, stunned as he started over at smiling Carter and Miles.

Miles rolled his eyes, "Yes, we want it to be a surprise."

"But...but...", their friend grunted before looking down at Carter's small bump. It was open and exposed as she stood in a crop top and a pair of Miles's lose sweats. He still couldn't believe two little babies were growing in there.

"I want a baby." He suddenly muttered, before pulling his eyes away from Carter's stomach when he saw Miles come up behind her and lay a hand on her small bump.

She was already four months along and had woken up a almost a month ago to a small bump. She'd screamed Miles awake before she was FaceTiming Nolan and the rest of her family to show off her bump.