Mr. F-Boy

A/N: Before you read I would like to give a shout out to bitchyKun. Make sure to read her story's and follow her. If you want a shout out make sure to vote and comment your favorites parts and opinions. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I've been friends with Colby Brock for 13 years. We hang out alot ever since freshman year. Now we are seniors and nothing has really changed, except for him.

Today I went to my locker to get some books out for the next class. Colby came over to me and shut my locker. "Wtf Colby I was in their." I said and glared at him. "God A you are so stubborn." He said. "Fuck off." I said reopening my locker. He slammed it shut again. "COLE ROBERT BROCK!!" I yelled. He started laughing. I pushed him playfully.

"Fine I'll stop." He said. I have a crush on him. I have for the past 5 years. But hey I'm a wus so yay he will never know. He looked at me. "Do you need help?" He asked. I handed him some books. "So im guessing you are skipping again?" I asked. "Yup." He said. A group of cheerleaders looked at us with a dirty look. I flipped them off and we kept on walking.

"Colby you've changed." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Ever since freshman year you have been fucking every girl that comes your way." I said. He looked at me then down. "I'm sorry I'll try to change." He said. He handed me my books. "See ya later Brock." I said. "See ya later A." He said walking away.

I walked in my class and sat by my friend Angel and my boyfriend Ian. Ian put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him. *Time skip to lunch bc I'm lazy*
I sat down beside Ian. I put my food down and kissed Ian. "Where is Colby?" He asked. "He is skipping again. Why does some one love my best friend?" I asked. "Maybe." He said playfully. I giggled.

Ian and Colby loved eachother as friends. Colby hung out with Ian more than he did with Sam. Ian grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him. I looked at him and kissed him. He pushed my hair back still kissing me. I pulled away feeling a little something poking through his pants. I looked at him. "No Ian please not today." I told him. "Then how do I get rid of it?" He asked. I looked at him and he knew what I was telling him.

I finished eating so I got up and went to the court yard. I saw Ava the cheerleader. My bully. "Hey bitchy Alex where is your fuck buddy Colby?" She asked. "Up your ass and around the corner. Now fuck off Ava." I said. She looked at me. I looked at her. "Or else." I said. "Or else what." She said crossing her arms. I looked at her. "This." I said grabbing her. I slammed her onto the ground. Colby appeared around the tree.

"Dont call Colby my fuck buddy again. He is my friend." I said. She grabbed my shoulder and I flipped her over. I stood over her and constantly punched her face over and over again. I felt a hand wrap around my arm. It was Colby he dragged me away from her and into the library. "What happened?" He asked. I explained everything. He sighed. "You nearly killed her I did not know you could fight." He said. I looked at him. "Do you need me to kick your ass to." I said playfully.

He chuckled. "No please dont hurt me." He said. I punched him playfully. He pushed me against the wall. And started playing with hair looking into my eyes. He bit his lips looking at my lips. He cuffed my face and kissed me. I kissed him back. He looked at me and scoffed. "Let's go to the river." He said. I nodded and he grabbed my hand pulling me over with him.

We finally got to the river I stripped to only my bra and underwear. I started swimming when I felt a pair of hands touch me. It was Colby. "Jump." He commanded so I did. He kissed me and I kissed back.

Inappropriate scene!!!!

He started going for my neck. He started sucking my sweet spot. I moaned his name and he looked at me. He swam us to shore and set out a towel. I layed down and he climed over top of me. He started grinding on me making me moan. "Please stop teasing." I said. He shrugged and took his boxers off.

He looked at me and took my underwear off. Then he looked at my entrance and I nodded. He slowly entered making me moan. There was a lot of pain at first. As he sped up alittle the pain turned to pleasure. He went faster and faster. Idk if he could go any faster at this point.

"C...Colby I'm gonna cum." I said. He nodded and sped up. He went extremely fast and we both came. He rolled off of me.

Scene over!!!!

I grabbed my clothes and layed back down. I will always remember this day as the first day with Mr Cole fucking brock.
I know this may seem wrong but I enjoyed today. Even thought I have a boyfriend....