Thanksgiving fever

Daniel's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Colby hurry up we have to cook." I yelled. "Why?" He asked walking out of our room. "We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house." I told him. "Oh shit we better hurry." He said running to the sink. "That's what I fucking told you." I said getting the Turkey prepared. "I'll make the stuffing, ham, hard boiled eggs, corn, mashed potatoes, and noodles." He said. "Ok, and I'll make the Turkey, the pies, and the eggnog." I said continuing the process of making the Turkey.

I finally got the Turkey in the oven and Colby got alot of things done him self. Time to make the pies. I grabbed all of the ingredients and started making the pies. Colby looked at me and giggled. "What babe?" I asked. "You just look really hot when you are working hard." He said. I rolled my eyes. I was working on the cherry pie. I looked at Colby.

"Damn baby you are already done." I said. "Yah." He said. I walked over to him. "Then start cleaning." I said wrapping my arms around him. He kissed me softly and I kissed back. He let go. "Hurry up and finish your food." He said. I went over and finished up. I walked over and helped Colby set the tabel up.

Once we finished I called the others. Once everyone arrived we sat down and talked/ate food. "So how long did it take you to cook all of this guys?" Brennen asked. "About 4 hours." Colby and I said. "Kat and I are thankful for all of this." Sam said. "Aww thank you guys." I said. "We are all thankful for eachother." Everyone said.

The End....
A/N: Happy Thanksgiving guys. I'm thankful for every single one of you guys reading this song.