Drunk Dancing

A/N: Damn 17 reads in a one day period. Thanks guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
"Hurry up Kat we need to go." I said annoyed. "Hold on we will go calm your shit." She said. "You take to long to get ready." I said. "Ava if you dont shut up and let me get ready I will smack the shit out of you." Kat said. I looked at her with annoyance burning in my eyes. "Kat its just a party. You have a boyfriend why do you need to look hot." I said. "Because I love looking hot, besides why dont you." She asked.

"Kat just shut up and finish." I said again annoyed. She walked out. "Happy now I'm done." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked to her car. She got in the drivers side. "Ok we are off to Brennens house." She said. I looked at her confused. "For the party." She said. I rolled my eyes and put on My Chemical Romance. Kat looked at me and rolled her eyes. We arrived and I sighed. "Let's go biatch." I said running out of the car.

She giggled at me and followed. I opened the door and saw Brennen twerking. I ran to him. "BRENNEN!!" I yelled hugging him. "AVA!!" He yelled hugging me back. He both giggled he looked at me up and down. "I love your style Ava." He said. "Thanks." I said giggling. I walked to get a drink when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I thought it was Brennen at first.

Until I felt someone kiss my neck. I turned around and saw Colby Brock. "Come dance with me." He said. I smelt his breath and I could smell the acahol. He was drunk so I nodded and followed him to the dance floor. We started dancing and it was fun. Until he started grinding on me. I looked at him and started swaying my hips in a sexy motion making him bite his lip.

We kept on dancing until I finally pulled him in for a kiss. Wow I love him so much.

Sorry for a short Chapter.

V
O
T
E
Please
And comment.