Brock's Baby part 2

Tyler's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I waved the boys to walk in. I held Luna's collar so they could walk in. Once they all walked in and shut the door I let go of her. She attacked them with kisses. "Luna come." I said walking to the back door. I opened it and let her go potty. Once she walked in I shut the door. "So what should we do?" Sam asked. "Truth or dare." Devin said. "Sure I'm down." We all said. Devin looked at me. "Tyler Truth or Dare?" He asked. "Dare!!" I yelled causing Luna to jump. "I dare you to make out with..... Colby." He said and I turned red. Colby looked at me and I looked at him.

He grabbed my face and kissed me intensely. I followed through it and smiled. I could feel him smiling throughout it also. "Ew ew ok you can stop now." Devin said. I giggled. We pulled out of the kiss and kept playing. Everyone got tired so I grabbed some pillows and threw them at people. "Let's build a fort." I said. They all clapped and started building it. Once we finished it we slept like this. Luna, Me, and Colby on one side. Luna slept on top of me of course. On the other side was Devin and Sam.

We slept throughout the night. I began to have a nightmare.

*nightmare*
I woke up and I was alone I looked around and the back door was opened. I walked out there and saw Luna laying lifeless in the grass. I cried and ran over to her and cried picking her up. I ran inside and saw Colby, Devin and Sam laying lifeless on the floor. I ran over to them and set Luna down. I ran to Colby. "Please Colby I love you. I. I. I cant lose you. Please I never got the chance to tell you." I said crying. I ran to Sam. "Sam you are like my brother please. Why you? You are so innocent." I said still crying.

I ran to Devin. "I cant lose you guys." I said. I started to get shooken by something that caused me to wake up.

*nightmare over*

"Hey hey hey." Colby said shacking me. I felt tears running down my face. Colby smiled. "You are ok. It was just a dream." He said pulling me into a hug. I layed my head on his chest. Should I tell him I love him now? Before I never have the chance. I. I dont know. Colby kissed my head and whispered. "I love you too." Into my ear. I gasped. "How did you?" I said. "You said it in your dream." He said. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back.

"Does this mean we are together?" I asked. He looked at me. "Yes." He said pulling me into another kiss. We cuddled as we fell asleep again.

A/N: Do you guys want another Chapter? If so comment that you do and some ideas. I'm all open for ideas and I'll give you a shout out in your requested chapter....