Prank Wars part 2

Colby's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I threw Kathrine on the couch and ran. I closed the door and thought of a good way to prank her. I should also do a cheating prank. I called Shea and told her to come over so we could hang and do the prank. I got ready when I heard the door open.

I ran downstairs and saw Shea standing there. I ran to her and gave her a hug. Kathrine looked at me with a look of jealousy on her face. Shea went up to her and hugged her. "Babe this is Shea, Shea Kathrine." I said. Katy looked at me. I took Shea's hand and we went outside. I saw that Katy was watching us so I stage kissed Shea. But she moved my hand causing our lips to touch I pulled away and saw Katy gone.

I ran and saw Her on the couch in a ball. She looked at me. "Welcome to the prank wars baby." I said. She looked at me. "That was not a stage kiss at first it was but then I saw your lips touch." She said. "Shea moved my hand. She only came over for the prank baby i promise." I said. She looked at me and smiled.

Shea walked in and Katy looked at her and got up. She grabbed Shea by the hair and started beating the shit out of her. I pulled them apart and Shea ran. I looked at Katy who was still cussing up a storm at Shea. I kissed her and that was the rest of our day.

A/N: first of all sorry for a short chapter. Second of all do you guys want more prank war chapters. Vote and comment please.