Gone Part 2

A/N: This part will be the last part to the Gone series. This chapter also may be triggering to some readers so read at your risk. Anyways enjoy!!

Taylor's POV
●○●○●○●○●○●○
I woke up and still at tear marks from the other day. I went to my closet and got one of Colbys hoodies out. Yes, I miss him bad, so I don't think I'll ever get over him. I walked to the car and drove to the gas station.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Cosby's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was on my way to the gas station hoping not to see Taylor there. Well anyways, I pulled into the gas station and hopped out of my car and walked inside.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Taylor's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked in and saw Colby. I walked up to him. "Hey Colby." I said in a friendly tone. He hugged me tightly. "God Tay I've missed you." He said. I hugged back.

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!" Someone ran. I held Colby tightly. My ring dropped and the guy fired towards Colby. I jumped in front of him and let the bullet go through me. Then all I saw was black.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Colbys POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
When the guy turned and fired I was ready to die. Then Taylor jumped in front of me and got shot. My eyes widened and the guy ran. I watched her fall to the ground and her eyes closed slowly. I knew now that I could do nothing because she was already gone.

She was the love of my life, and none of this would have happened if I didn't cheat. Why am I suck a dush? I asked myself. I drove home and layed on my bed.

I did not want to open my eyes again, but I know that Taylor would want me to go on instead of die. I layed there and drifted off into a deep sleep...

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the last part to the Gone series. Make sure you check my new story "Big brother=big problems". Anyways, I will try to update more. I have school and homework, so it's kind of hard to do 5 things at once.