Mike is back baby..

Bethany's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was dancing to my big brothers album. I miss him and can't wait for him to come home. "Colby, baby where are you?" I asked. "I'm down here!" He yelled back. I giggled and ran downstairs. I heard a all to familiar voice coming from the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen and saw my brother. "Mike!" I yelled running to him. "Hey Bethy!" He said back. "Bro call me turtle." I said. He started laughing.

"I like turtles." I said with a lisp. Mike started laughing. I hugged him right. "I'm so proud of you, but you need to stop leaving." I said. "Thanks, but in cant breath." He said and I let go. "I've been lost inside this bottle." I started singing. "I don't know who I am." He continued. I started dancing with him.
"If I don't wake up tomorrow. Try to understand." I continued singing causing Colby to chuckle.

"I see you memorized my songs." He said. "Yah listen ready." I said and he nodded. "You gonna know my name, you gonna know my sound right. Sim it down sim it down like brown rice. Bought a snack pulled the course said I sound right?  .Don't tell me who the fuck I sound like." I sang knowing that I messed up but idc. He started laughing.

"Bro I love all of your songs." I said. "I can tell, and i love how you are addicted to it." He said and i started laughing. I hugged him and we all hung out the rest of the night.

You guys actually need to check out Mikes_Deads new album Energy. And comment your favorite song. Mine is Brown Rice.