I didn't know you are bisexual

Hey guys this chapter is about a bisexual person. This is a Colby chapter though it just has some turns. Also, we are almost at 500 reads, and yes I am working on the secret project every day. So enjoy this chapter guys.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Colby's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
My girlfriend (Kate) and I were just relaxing on the couch like always. She was texting someone giggling. But, I ignored it. "Hey baby who are you talking to?" I asked. "Oh I'm talking to Marry." She said. I gave her a confused look. "My friend Mary. She is going through something hard right now, so I'm here for her." She said. "Oh ok." I said.

"Hey I'm going to go out with the boys." I told her. "Ok bye baby." She said. I walked to Jake's apartment and hung out.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Kate's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
When Colby left Mary walked in. I walked over to her and hugged her. We went to the couch and hung out for alittle. I could tell that I was turning her on, because she kept biting her lip when she looked at me. I climbed over to her and kissed her softly. Our kiss got heated and she started kissing down my neck.

I heard the door open and she did not stop.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Colbys POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened the door trying not to make any noise, because I forgot my wallet. I walked in and saw Kate making out with someone. I ran over there. "HEY!!!!" I snapped. They pulled away and looked at me. "What the fuck. When you said she was having a bad time does not mean you can fuck her." I said.

"Are you lesbian?" I added. "No I'm bisexual they are 2 different things." she said. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Go then." I said. She looked at me confused. "Go with her obviously you want her. So go." I said. And that's what she did. She left. I sat there in silence and cried.

A/N: Do you want a part 2? If so what do you want to happen. Also, do you want to be in the story? If so, comment your name and what you want to happen, also give me a title for your chapter.