Tangled

Kylie's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was exiting Hot Topic. Being my Emo af self I saw a familiar face in the distance. I walked closer to get a better look. OmG iTs CoLbY!! I ran toward him, and yes I'm wearing his merch. He held his hand out. "Kylie!" He yelled. I jumped into his arms. I hugged him tightly. "Let's go." He said. "Where?" I asked. "My place, so we can catch up and drink." He said.

"Oh ok." I said.

Skip/ in livingroom*

"So what was that again?" Colby asked getting little tipsy. "I'm single." I said giggling. "How are you single." He joked. I laughed and shrugged. I checked the time and it was getting late. "I'm gonna head home." I said getting up. I walked to the door only to be stopped by Colby. He pushed me against the wall and attacked my lips.

"Colby I have to go." I said. "25 minutes." He said. I nodded. He licked his lips and picked me up. He walked me to his room and politely placed me on his bed. He crawled over me and ripped my shirt off. I looked him in the eyes and kissed him. He pushed my head back down to the pillow.

He started licking my body. Every single inch... He slid my pants of revealing my blood red thongs. I turned red when he looked. "Damn that's hot." He said and continued to lick my body. I moaned as he got closer to virgina. He started to slowly slide my panties off. "Colby you have 15 more minutes." I said checking my phone.

He started to lick my virgina. My body started to twitch. He swirled his tongue around. I let out a loud moan. He put his hand on my mouth. He crawled back up and started thrusting into me. Omg this is amazing. Did I die and wake up with him. Anyways he continued to thrust. "God dammit Colby I'm close." I said. He smirked and thrusted harder. I tightened my body and came onto his large member.

He smiled and rolled off of me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.