Brock's Baby

Tyler's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up listening to my alarm clock constantly beeping. I picked it up and threw it across the room breaking it to bits and pieces. I stood up and looked at my home screen which was my crush/bestfriend. I stood up annoyed. I walked in the bathroom and threw on some make up and my hair in a messy bun. I walked out throwing one of Colbys hoodies on.

I walked to my living room and was met by my doggie Luna. "Hey Luna." I said. She stood up and ran to me. "I'm gonna go out with the guys I'll be back in alittle." I said and she tilted her head. "We are going to the Kansas mall." I said. Why am I talking to a dog? She came to me and licked my face clean. I laughed and walked to her food and water bowl. I filled them up and opened the door so she could use the bathroom before I leave.

She ran out extremely fast. I giggled and waited for her to come back in. Once she did I closed the door and waved at her. "Bye Luna see you later." I said waving. She barked and I walked out the door locking it. I walked down to the parking garage where my car is. When I finally got in my car I decided to call Colby. He answered right away.

"Hey Koala you at the mall?" I asked him while driving. "No." He said in his sexy morning voice. I bit my lip. "Do you want us to meet you at your place?" I asked. "Sure. Sam and Jake are here already." He said. "K Koala I'll call Devin and see if he wants to join us." I said. "Mmm K. See ya later." He said. "Love ya Koala." I said. "Love u to Tyler." He said. He hung up and I sighed. We are not dating but people think we are. We just have that awsome friendship goal.

I called Devin and he surprisingly answered. "Hey Dev wanna meet at Koala's house so we can chill?" I asked. "Mmmm sure I'll be over soon." He said. "K bye see ya later Dev." I said. "Bye Tyler see ya in a bit." He said. I hung up. I was like 2 minutes from Colbys place. When I arrived I grabbed my stuff and ran in. I god attacked by Koke (idk how to spell it) and foxy his 2 doggies. "Hey guys." I said petting both of them.

I walked over to a shirt less Colby. I blushed and ran to him. He kissed my head and I hugged him. "Hey Koala." I said hugging him. "Hey." He said hugging back. I looked at Sam and ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back giggling. "Its been 12 hours since you've seen us how do you miss us?" He asked. "You know why I miss Colby. Also I had to make it look like I was not just loving on him." I whispered in his ears making him giggle.

Colby looked at us Confused. Devin walked in and Jake jumped up. "Let's gooooo!" I said jumping up and down. They all giggled. I just looked at them. We walked half way to the mall and my feet hurt. "Colbyy my feet hurt." I said. He picked me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way.

Colby put me down and I held his hand. Sam looked at us. "Why dont you guys just date, you act like a couple already?" Sam asked. We both blushed and ignored his question. I looked around and found hot topic. "Found it!" I yelled dragging them to the store. I found some cute pants. The guys found stuff and we paid. We walked out. "I want ice cream." I said. "Why?" Colby asked. "Cause I want it." I said pouting and he grunted. "Finee." He said and i jumped in excitement.

We got there and we all ordered. I started eating mine as soon as I got it. Devin picked me up and I almost dropped my ice cream. He put me down and I smacked him. "What was that for?" He asked. "You almost made me drop my ice cream." I said in a baby voice. Sam started dying of laughter. "What do you mean like this?" Devin said snacking the cone out of my hand. I looked at him and chased him until he fell.

"Imm... I'm sorry." He said laughing. "You owe Colby money for that." I said crossing my arms so did Colby. I huffed and walked over to Colby. "We should go to my place and stay the night." I said smiling. "Ya let's go.." Colby said running to the car. I giggled and we all chased after him. We all got in the car and we drove to my apartment. We walked to the room. As soon as I opened the door Luna ran to me.

"Hey Luna." I said petting her.

A/N: Holly crap guys ty sm for all of these reads. I will be making a part two.

V
O
T
E