Fired

Ava' POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I kind of broke it by accident. I sat up and looked around. Colby beat me awake this morning. I stood up and threw a robe on. I walked to the kitchen to smell a delicious scent. I ran to the kitchen nearly killing myself.

"Mornin baby I see you finally decided to wake up." He said. I hugged him and gave him a peck. "And I see you decided to make breakfast." I said. He handed me a plate. I sat down by him and placed my food on the counter. "Eat it I was up all mornin figuring out how to make sausage." He said. I giggled and took a bite. "Mmmm this is delicious baby. Thank you sm." I said.

"No problem." He said. "Why did you make breakfast though?" I asked trying not to sound rude. "You have that big meeting today and I wanted you to have a good breakfast to start your day." He said sounding proud. "Aww thanks for thinking about me." I said. He giggled and gave me a peck.

I finished my food and went to our room to get dressed. I had to dress fancy because it's a huge important meeting. I got my outfit on and went to the bathroom. I did my make up and straightened my hair. I grabbed my purse and went to where Colby was.

"You look hot baby." He said. "You to Colbsters." I said. I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Wish me luck." I said. "You have my luck." He said. I blew a kiss and he caught it. I walked out of our apartment and went to my car. I put on My Chemical Romance and jammed out. I saw my office building and got butterflies.

I hopped out of my car and grabbed my stuff. I walked I'm and to the elavator. I pressed six and waited. And waited. And waited. Finally it dinged and I walked out. I reached the room to be informed. "Hello Ava. Did Derik not tell you?" He said. "Darik did not tell me anything sir." I said. "Your fired so go home and never come back." He said. I nodded and went to my car. Wow that was a harsh way to put it.

I reached my car and started crying. I drove back home and ran inside. "Baby. You alright." he asked. I shook my head and he pulled me in and hugged me. I cried on his chest. "What happened?" He asked still hugging me. "They. They fired me." I said. He pulled away. "Why would they fire a intelligent, smart, kind and loving person like you?" he asked causing me to laugh.

I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.....

Vote.
Comment your fav part.
Plz.....