His Property part 3

Requested by ariannacarterfinn here ya go...
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Jessica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and stressed. This time I knew Colby was here. I looked over at him and smiled. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I giggled and walked out. I walked over to the bed. "Psst Colby." I said. He shot his head up.

"What's up Babygirl." He said. I smashed my lips to his and he kissed. I climbed over top of him and started grinding. He grunted. "Damn I guess me are doing this again." He said. "Yup." I said. "I'm gonna make sure you dont walk for a week." He said. "Try it then." I said in a sassy tone.

He flipped us around so he was in charge. He ripped my clothes along with his off. Without warning he started slamming into me. "Fuuck Colby." I said. "That's not my name babygirl." He said. "Fuck daddy make sure I can't walk for a week." I said. He slammed into me again.

He found my g-spot causing me to turn into a moaning mess. "You like it there I see." He said. "Y *moan* e *moan* s *moan*." I said between means. He slammed into the same spot over and over again. I came onto his member and he kept going.

I was now shaking/vibrating from pleasure. He kept going. I came again. I saw stars again. He kept slamming into the spot. I felt his warm liquids fill my stomach. He climbed off of me. "I hope you cant walk." He said. I fell asleep and he cuddled me.

Next day*

I woke up sore as fuck. I looked at him. "Baby I'm sure af you accomplished what you wanted." I told him. I saw him smile. "Go back to sleep." He said. I fell asleep cuddling him. I Cant wait for our next affair...

Again we can have a part 4 if you comment and vote. Sorry for the crappy chapter. I'm sick and I wanted to give ariannacarterfinn her wish. Love you guys and thanks for the support from the last 2 months.