Im not Finished with you...

Jackie's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww highschool, the good times. I remember every part of it like it was yesterday.

Flashback*

I woke up one hot summer day and met my friends at the mall. We all got inside and of course me being emo af, I ran inside hot topic. I bought myself some hoodies and rings. I walked to the counter only to be met by a beautiful man. "Hello my name is Colby, and you are?" He said. "Hi my name is Jackie." I told him. He took my stuff and scanned it. "$4.27." He said. "Wait but that stuff costs over $102." I said.

"I'm giving you a discount." He said. "Oh ok then here." I said giving him the money. He put my stuff in the bag and gave me a piece of paper. "Thank you Colby, have a nice day." I said. "You to." He said. I turned away smiling hoping to see him again. Once I met up with the others I checked the paper Colby gave me. It was his phone number. I smiled and put it into my phone.

"Why are you smiling." Cooper asked me. "No reason let's just go to the food court." I responded. "Oh ok." Everyone else said. We walked to the food court and enjoyed the rest of the day.....

End of flashback*

I snapped out of my thoughts when I got a call. I looked at my phone. Colby is calling me omg!

Convo C=Colby
             J=Jackie

J:Hey Colby I haven't talked to you since I graduated high.

C:I know how have you been?

J:Good. How about you?

C:I'm in LA, made new friends, and I am famous.

J:Oh shit really, I'm in LA to and I'm social media famous.

C:Wow we need to meet up. What's your Insta?

J:@Jackiebear15

C:Ok is it same for your twitter?

J:Yah

C:Cool I just followed you. Come to Tendergreens in downtown. Do you know where that is?

J:Yah I'll be there at 3

C:Cool see you there

J:Ok bye

C:Bye

End of Convo

I squealed and ran to my room. I grabbed my XPLR crop top and my XPLR sweatpants, and threw them on. I put a black beanie on and put on some makeup. I put my tounge ring in along with my nose ring. I threw on my black and white Adidas. I smiled at the finished product.

I looked at the time. Shit its 2:30. I grabbed my purse and ran out of my apartment. I ran to my car and drove off.

Time skip Tendergreens*

I got out of my car and waited for Colby by the door. "JACKIE!" I heard someone yell. I looked beside me and saw Colby running to me. I met him in the middle. We hugged each other. "Wow Jackie you look amazing." He said admiring me. "Same for you Brock." I said admiring him. "Let's walk I'm not hungry, I just thought this would be a good place to meet up." He said.

I smiled. "Ok let's go." I said. We started walking to who knows where. "So where do you work?" He asked me. "Ha funny you asked. I work at Hot Topic. Where do you work?" I asked him. "Eh I work at that Tendergreens." He said.

"So mr Brock, do you have a girlfriend?" I aksed him. "Nope." He said. I looked at him surprised. "How the hell do you not have a girlfriend?" I asked him. "I don't know." He started. "I guess I'm scared to love, because once I do I'm afraid to lose that special person and to no longer know how to love." He finished.

"You know not everyone is like that bud." I said. "I know. I just don't know who is or who isn't like that." He said. I looked at him. "I'm not like that." I said. He smiled and held my hand.

Anyone want a part 2, also sorry for the cliffhanger.