Gone

Taylor's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colby and I have been dating for 8 months now. I'm very excited because we are going on a road trip today. I got ready and hopped in the car with him. He looked at the road and started driving. He didn't look to happy, and I don't know why..
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Colbys POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I stared at the road angry at my self. How could I cheat on her. I cheated kept repeating in my head like a nonstop recorder. I can't erase the time or the place. I just remember every second of me cheating. I don't deserve her and she doesn't deserve me. I think I should just tell her now, risking her finding out the hard way.

I feel like a asshole. Well I guess I should tell her.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Taylor's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Colby stopped the car and I looked at him. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him concerned. "I can't do this baby." He said. I looked at him with both confusion and sadness. "I cheated on you and I can't go on knowing I hurt you." Those words broke me. I started crying. Tear after tear rolling down my face all at once.

"Ho..w could you?" I asked trying to get the words out. "I feel like a dick for doing it. Baby, I think we should split up." He said. I nodded and got out of the car. I ran as fast as I could to my house. I passed out.

I woke up. "And another day is gone. Tell me how to carry on. People ask me what I need, but all I want is you and mee." I thought. I guess it's over.

A/N: Have you caught it yet. This chapter is based off of Katrina's song (gone). I hope you enjoyed. Tell me if u want a part 2.