We Aren't Forever??

Kayla's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was doing the usual dming fans. I looked at one of them. But it said 'hey kayla remember me. Well just so you know I am dating colby and dont get close to him.' I looked at that again. How is she dating my boyfriend. Unless she is lying...

I stood up and walked to Colby and I's bedroom. I stood at the door. "Hey babe wake up!!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him. He sat up and chuckled. "What babe?" He asked. "Who is this Tyler person?" I asked. He looked at me confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I got a dm from a Tyler saying she was dating you so stay away." I said. He looked at me. "I dont understand I dont know a Tyler." He said. "Well that's what she said." I said. "Do you really think I would do that?" He asked sitting up more. "See Colby I know your past. I dont fucking know if I should believe you or not." I said.

He handed me his phone. "You know my password. Check all of my dms and messages." He said. I looked through his phone and saw nothing. "So that bitch is lying." I said. He nodded and I handed him the phone. "I'm sorry I'm just so overprotective." I said. He stood up and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"I dont care how overprotective you are. I still love you more than a anything In this world." He said. I started crying on his chest. I hugged him back. "I love you to Koala." I said. He looked down at me and wiped the tears away. He kissed me gently and I kissed him back.

A/N: Want another chapter if so comment. Lol love you all peace ✌