Wishlist

A/N: Wow already 4 reads and I just posted this story. Ty soo much for the support. 😭😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Payton's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was chilling on the couch as per usual. 2 days until Chrismas and I was exited. I already knew what I want. I wanted a perfect person named Colby Brock. He was the only person on my wishlist this year and he was definitely not getting erased off of it.

I got a text from someone so I opened the text.
🐨Colby🐨: Wanna come hang with us at Sam's apartment?
🐼Payton🐼: Sure Koala what time
🐨Colby🐨: Anytime Panda
🐼Payton🐼: K I'll be over soon
🐨Colby🐨: Ok cant wait bye
🐼Payton🐼: Bye Koala

I put my phone down smiling. My nickname is Panda because my fav animal is a Panda. Same for Colby. I sighed and stood up and walked to my closet. I pulled out Colbys Koala hoodie with Brock on the back and put it on. I went to the bathroom. I put on just alittle bit of makeup on. And pulled my hair into a messy bun.

I walked back to my livingroom and took a pic for Instagram and posted it. I grabbed my purse and put on my shoes and went to the elavator. Sam's apartment was on the floor above mine so I pressed the next floor. Once the thingie dinged I walked out and ran like a little kid to Sam's apartment. I grabbed my spare key to his room and unlocked it and walked in. Colby jumped up and hugged me.

"Hey Koala." I said hugging back. He let go and I closed the door behind me. "Where is Sam?" I asked. "He went to get you some pringles." He said. "Yay!" I said jumping like a little kid. Colby giggled and I did to. He grabbed my hand a pulled me to the couch. I sat down and took out my phone. I checked my new Insta post and saw alot of hate comments.

I started to cry alittle. "You ok Panda?" Colby asked. "Ya Koala I'm fine." I lied. "I know you Pan you are not telling the truth." He said. "Your right." I sighed. "I'm just getting alot of hate on my Instagram and YouTube these days. I just dont understand what did I do wrong." I said. He looked at me. "You did nothing wrong Pan. They are just jelouse because you hang out with us. Just ignore them. Ok?" He said. I nodded.

"Let's watch some old traphouse videos." He said. I nodded. He grabbed the remote and put on the midnight man video. I laughed at the part when Colby breaks the number 1 rule. Right when the video ended Sam walked in with 7 bags. I jumped up and ran to Kat and hugged her.

"Hey Kat." I said. I pulled away and hugsged Sam. "Hey mosquito nips." I said playfully. He laughed and I pulled away. I grabbed a bag and it had all pringles in it. "My bag!" I yelled. I ran to the couch with the bag. "Payton we have 2 more people coming will you share your bag?" Sam asked. "Um let me think.... No." I said. Sam looked at me. "Who are the other people?" I asked. "Reggie and Jake." Sam said.

I started jumping up and down like a little kid. They all started laughing and I just looked at them. "What?" I asked. "You are special." Colby said. "So are you Koala." I said. I started dancing while eating MY pringles. They all started to laugh again. "I Love pringles yaaa." I started singing while dancing. Colby took my hand and started dancing with me. "Pringles are awsome ya ya." We both sang still dancing.

Every one was laughing so hard I thought they would explode. We held hands and bowed. Kat and Sam started clapping causing us to laugh again. We let go of eachother. Reggie walked in and I ran to hug him. "Grandma!!!" I yelled hugging him. He started to laugh causing me to let go. I stared at him. I let go and went back to the couch.

Jake walked in and I ran to hug him. "Jakey poo!!!!" I yelled. He laughed and I pulled away and ran back to the couch. I sat down and got another text so I opened it.

Elton: Hey are you busy
Payton: No why you ok
Elton: I need your ideas for a video.
Payton: Ok come to Sam's apartment and we can talk about this.
Elton: Ty soo much Payton
Payton: Np Uncle love ya
Elton: Love ya to Payton be there in a little
Payton: Alright Bye
Elton: Bye

I put my phone down to see Colby staring at me.