Mr. F-boy part 2

Alot of my friends like Devilish_Daiah and imnotreallysarahok have been begging me for a part 2, also go follow them. UwU
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Alex's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been at least a week since I you know 'fucked Colby'. Its kind of awkward being near Colby or Ian. So yah I have school today. I got ready in the usual clothes.  I walked to school and did the usual. When I walked to my lockers Ava was there. "What do you want?" I asked her. "Why the fuck did you fuck Colby?" She asked. "What do you mean I have a boyfriend." I said trying to sound innocent.

"You mean Ian." She asked and I nodded. "Oh I slept with him last night." She said. "You fucking slut." I yelled and stormed off to Ian. "Did you fuck Ava?" I asked him. He gave me the 'oh shit I'm in trouble' face. "You fucking dick." I said. "We are fucking over Ian. Go fuck Ava since you wanted her so bad." I said then stormed off. I ran to my favorite park and sat on a bench.

I started crying when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. "Hey are you ok?" Colby asked. "Y..No." I said. "What happened?" he asked. "He fucking slept with Ava so I dumped his ass." I said. "Then why are you mad. You slept with me to it's not a big deal." He said. "Mmm." I said.

"Well then stop being a bitch and just be my fucking girlfriend." He said. "Fine I'll be your fucking girlfriend." I said. I kissed Colby and he kissed back. Damn thank god I dumped that bitch now I have Colby.

A/N: Shout out time....
1.Lost_Rookie_
2.Kiwi1230
3.bitchyKun
4.Devilish_Daiah
5.imnotreallysarahok
Thank you all for being my best friends. I love you all. Also guys go check out their stories and follow them.