I lost my bestfriend *based on true event*

A/N: Yesterday (12-4-2019) I lost my bestfriend. Even thought my bestfriend was a dog, i still miss him like crazy. Anyways you are about to read my POV. (Just I'm not gonna add some people in it like Colby)
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Hailees POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just arrived home from being at school. Today was an annoying day. My crush Andrew playfully punched me in my stomach, because I punched him. Anyways, I walked inside and saw my dog (Walker who is a pitbull) running around like the psycho  he is. I giggled and walked to the kitchen to do my chore. Once I got in there my dad told me to call my grandma.

I paused what I was doing and called her. She finally picked up.

"Hey grandma what's up?" I asked her. "Crying my eyes out bugs why." She said. "I'm guessing you put Remy down today." I said. "Yah, pappy is outside right now burying him." She said. She hung up and my breath hitched.

I ran to my room and called my friend adriana. I told her what happened and she felt bad to. Then I texted Devilish_Daiah on wattpad what happened. I went over to my bed and layed down.

I pulled out my phone and went to wattpad. I opened my Colby Brock Smuts and Imagines, and gasped. I almost cried from happiness. I had my goal 500 reads. I went to my other story and published chapters 1, 2, and 3. I threw my phone to the edge of my bed and passed out.

Dear Remy,
                    I miss you so much already. Hey at least your with Brandie, Bear-bear, Bubu, Rosebud, and Ruger now. I hope God is treating you good. You were a good dog and we did not want you to suffer, that's why we put you to sleep. I love you more than anything on this earth.
       To my bestfriend,
                                      Hailee McCormick