Wishlist part 2

Payton's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put my phone down to see Colby staring at me. "What?" I asked him. "Who was that?" He asked. "Elton. He is coming over so I can help him with something." I told him. "Ok." He said. Why would he care? I asked myself. I opened a new pack of pringles. "What number are you on?" Sam asked. I held up two fingers. "Two bitch." I said causing him to laugh.

I heard a knock on the door and I ran to it. I opened it and saw Elton. I hugged him and grabbed his hand closing the door behind him. "Oh hey Elton." Sam said. "Hey Sam." Elton said. "What are you doing here?" Kat asked. "Urm Payton is helping me with video ideas." Elton said. She nodded and I motioned Elton to come to the couch so we can plan there.

He sat down beside me. "Ok so what ideas do you have before i give you ideas?" I asked. "So I want to do an abandoned place tonight." Elton said.
"And I dont know where or who could come with." He said. "Ok so we can go to that abandoned trampoline park you went to before." I said. "Good idea now who should come with." He said. "Why not every one in this room including me." I said. "Nicee perfect we should do an overnight." He said.

"Yah should we leave now?" I asked. "Yess let's inform the others first." He said. I started jumping like a kid. They all looked at me. "What Payton?" Sam asked. "Everyone in this room right now. Will be doing an overnight video at that abandoned trampoline park you went to before." I said. They all started jumping up and down. "I have to work I cant come." Kat said.

"Oh ok." Elton said. "Come on let's goooooo." I said holding the o until someone said ok. "Ok Payton let's go." Colby said. I jumped on Colbys back. "Giddy up horsey." I said. He giggled and we ran to the car.

*time skip to destination*

I climed out of the car so did everyone else. I ran to where Elton sat up the camera. Elton did his intro introducing everyone to the camera. He turned it off as we tried to get in. When we finally got in I gave the camera to Reggie. "Film." I said. He turned the camera on filming us. I ran like a kid to a trampoline park.

Elton ran over and we all started jumping. Colby picked me up and started jumping while holding me nearly dropping me. "Colby put me down." I said. "That's not my name." He said. "Koala please put me down." I said. "Fine Panda." He said putting me down. I rammed into him knocking him down. I quickly ran away knowing what he might do. Reggie grabbed me. Colby ran over and started to tickle me.

"Colby stop.... please I'm going to pee." I said in between breaths. He stopped and I fell to the ground. It started to get really dark. I looked at Elton. "Guys the overnight has begun!" I whispered yelling. I looked at the camera sticking my tongue out. I ran to the trampoline and started doing flips so did everyone else. I started to get tired. "Guys I'm sleepy." I said in a baby voice making them laugh.

"Ok guys that means we should sleep. We will inform you guys if something crazy happens. See yall in the morning." Elton said before turning the camera off. I ran to a little area. And curled up into a ball. And I passed out.

*next day/ Crhistmas Eve*

I woke up to people yelling my name. I stood up. "What?" I asked. Elton picked me up. "We are leaving." Colby said. We got to the car and Elton sat up the camera. I fell asleep as he did his outro. We drove back to Sam's apartment I guess because I woke up on his couch. "Finally you are awake." Sam said. "Sorry just exhausted." I said.

"Ok so are you going to ask or kiss Colby tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes I got a plan." I said. "You could set up a mistletoe up somewhere and get both of us in the same area." I said. "Ooo I'm catching on." Sam said. I hugged Sam. "Thank you Sam this is all I want for Christmas." I said. Sam nodded. "I'm gonna sleep and relax alone until tomorrow I'm counting on u Sam." I said.

*time skip X-Mas*

I woke up exited for today. I quickly got changed into a Christmassy dress. I straightened my hair and put makeup on. I texted Sam that I'm coming. I ran to the elavator and to Sam's room. I opened the door and Sam gave me directions and I went to the livingroom. "Colby Payton come hither." Sam said. We bother ran to him. Colby looked up and at me.

I put my hands around his neck and he put his around my waist. He pulled me close and kissed me. I kissed back. The kiss turned into a makeout session and I loved it. He pulled away and slowly opened his eyes. "Panda?" He asked with is hands on my waist still. I hummed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course Koala." I yelled almost crying. I kissed him again. He looked at me. "Thank you Sam." He said and I looked at him confused. "He set this up for us." He said.

"All I wanted for Christmas was you and now I got it." I said. "I love you Koala." I said. And we kissed again...

*End of Wishlist*
Vote
Comment
Love you guys and thank u all for the support!!